PDA

View Full Version : Why can`t i get any resonse

ronv
05-26-2010, 12:52 PM
I don`t know how to read the symbols and i need a tutor to teach me how to use H.M ..I will pay I live in N.Y.C

email removed
Thank You
RonV

PS.My time is running out

B-Money
05-26-2010, 02:24 PM
RonV,

I used to coach people on HM but don't do it anymore since I work for Holdem Manager now. Now I create videos to help people out. I strongly suggest you check out the Video page and watch the Holdem Manager Crash Course video a couple times if you are lost on how to use Holdem Manager. There's lots of other videos too.

If you're worried about your trial running out, I'll extend it for you. Once it's expired, PM in the forums and I'll get you taken care of.

GL,
-B

ronv
05-28-2010, 03:00 PM
B Money,Thank you for your help...But it seems that when I download to "TRY" it does not give you the same D.L. as the video because I think it`s the payed D.L.
When I D.L. everything is different...I looked at the video and wrote everything down step by step but the pages are not the same when I D.L...I don`t understand all the abbreviations I have no idea what they mean...I know I must sound pretty stupid,well I`am when it comes to technical stuff...
I always say, when you teach someone teach them like their the dumbest people on the face of the Earth

I have stopped playing everything .B.M.and online.I do not want to loose anymore money online, I have lost a few thousand... Any help you can give would greatly appreciated.

Regards
Ron V.

B-Money
05-28-2010, 03:10 PM
Ron,

Download Team Viewer from: http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS-af.exe

Once you have it running, Private Message me your ID and Password. I generally don't do Team Viewer sessions but I have a soft spot for people just getting started with Holdem Manager. We'll get you all setup and taken care of.

-B

B-Money
05-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Re-Checking "Launch HUD with Auto Import" fixed this problem.