PDA

View Full Version : PS KO tourneys.

mongomongoose
05-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Upgraded to latest version of HEM today. Imported summaries, and everything looked ok up to this point. I added in the KO's onto the winnings for each tournament. Now it shows the winnings in the data tab correctly under the winnings column for each tourney, with the KO's.

However, under the stats tab, the graph, and the area where you can filter etc... it only shows 53.901876852156733618702667105696% of the winnings.

How to get the correct winnings to show up everywhere? Even the winnings after I imported the summaries, but before I added the KO's was more than it shows now.

I created a new DB today, for these tournaments and they are the only ones in the DB.

Sarek
05-25-2010, 07:42 AM
there are some problems with KO
developers are aware

mongomongoose
05-28-2010, 07:05 PM
Any idea of when a fix might be released? Have been playing these the last week, and while the hud works etc... For tracking wins HEM is useless. I have pt3 (owned it before I purchased HEM) but prefer HEM alot more, would hate to resort having to go back to it (assuming they do have it fixed by now.).

morny
05-31-2010, 06:45 AM
1.11.01 had stars KO support, older tourneys would need to be deleted and reimported for it to work but if your having any problems with newer tourneys with that version or a later version please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread