PDA

View Full Version : Stars Import work, but FTP doesn't

Hatchins
05-24-2010, 07:52 PM
I don't get it, the file that I have to import the hh's to HEM won't import, although when I open the FTP HH folder the hh's are in there but they won't import into HEM. Stars works fine, but FTP isn't working. I've tried searching the forums, but I get lost. Anyone know what the problem could be?

Gacil
05-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Have you got everything set up as shown in this guide?

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Full Tilt Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/5/Full+Tilt+Setup)

Hatchins
05-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Yes, just went through those steps and it still won't import, I just get the try again in 5 seconds. Table Manager shows the table, but it won't track/import any of the hands.

Gacil
05-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Are you running 1.11.01?

Hatchins
05-24-2010, 08:25 PM

Gacil
05-24-2010, 08:47 PM
Ok, first thing to try is update to latest beta

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Hatchins
05-24-2010, 09:08 PM
i did that, but it didn't update my hem, it still is going under 1.10.02, it said the update was successfully installed, but idk why it's the same.

Hatchins
05-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Okay, well I got the update, tried to see if that would do it, but that didn't do the trick either, dang this is frustrating.

The Minder
05-24-2010, 09:52 PM
I don't get it, the file that I have to import the hh's to HEM won't import, although when I open the FTP HH folder the hh's are in there but they won't import into HEM. Stars works fine, but FTP isn't working. I've tried searching the forums, but I get lost. Anyone know what the problem could be?
This is confusing. Are you trying to do a manual import or are there files 'stuck' in the FTP HH directory after an auto-import?

Hatchins
05-24-2010, 09:58 PM
I believe I tried to manual import once, but yes they seem to be 'stuck' in the FTP HH folder or something

Hatchins
05-24-2010, 10:05 PM
And ya it's completely confusing, been trying to figure it out for 3 days now. Just don't get it.

The Minder
05-25-2010, 01:15 AM
And ya it's completely confusing, been trying to figure it out for 3 days now. Just don't get it.
Is ok, I was just making sure I had a grip on what you were saying.

First you need to make sure HM knows where to get HHs from. This is usually the 'HandHistory' directory under your screen name inside the client directory (eg, C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\MyNameNotGonnaTellYou\ for Full Tilt... similar for Pokerstars and I don't give a chit about other sites.). So, when you start Auto Import, HM knows where to grab the files.

If you clicked the 'Auto Import' button and HM says there aren't any files to import AND the HHs still remain in the FTP HH subdirectory, open your windows browser (not internet browser), go to the FTP \MyNameNotGonnaTellYou\ subdirectory, select the HHs and delete them.

Play poker, win gozillions.

Hatchins
05-25-2010, 01:46 AM
Okay, so when I went to open the FTP HH folder to delete, there was nothing there, however I cliicked on show Compatibily files and there they popped up, is this the problem? Are they getting stuck in there somehow?

The Minder
05-25-2010, 01:53 AM
Okay, so when I went to open the FTP HH folder to delete, there was nothing there, however I cliicked on show Compatibily files and there they popped up, is this the problem? Are they getting stuck in there somehow?

Good... they're gone. So provided FTP and HM is set up correctly you should be good to go.

Hatchins
05-25-2010, 02:05 AM
Tried to see if that worked, and sat down at a table, it's still not working, idk what to do, guess i'll just wait for fozzy and see if we can have a teamviewer session on it.

The Minder
05-25-2010, 02:17 AM
What isn't working... the HUD?

Hatchins
05-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Ya, the HUD isn't working

Sarek
05-25-2010, 12:52 PM
play some hands without HM opened - just Tilt only
then close the table (and FT client too) and go to this HH folder - is it empty, or you have HH saved?

Hatchins
05-25-2010, 02:19 PM
It saves. However...

I go to C:/blah blah blah/FullTiltPoker/myftpname/HH/

Then when I open HH there is nothing there, however towards the top of the folder there is a tab that says "Compatibiliy Files". I click on that and there are the HH's. So idk what that means, but maybe that's what's wrong?

Sarek
05-25-2010, 02:28 PM
if HH file is empty, that means FT client has no rights to operate in folder
and if there is nothing in HH - it means HM has no chance to get info from there
run FT "as admin"
or change location of HH folder somewhere in My documents (and tell HM about this path)

Hatchins
05-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Thank you sooooo much. It finally works!!!