PDA

View Full Version : Hud on Pokerstars replayer and more

08-10-2012, 10:03 PM
- can you somehow make HM2 to no longer show stats on the pokerstars built-in replayer ? It doesnt show up everytime, but if does it very often doesnt show stats of the that table that actually is is replayed. Most annying Usually if it shows stats, HM2 will update stats rather replayer and no longer update hud on actual table.

- there are quite a few pokerstars tournaments that will not show any hud whatsoever. F.i "Final table only paid". Think they have atypical window titles. Also Quarter Million Freeroll is coming up soon. Think we never had a hud there. Is this fixed meanwhile or if not any chance you will fix that by next week ?

- I truly think report section kinda sucks for us tourney donks. Plenty stuff to run reports over tourney and results and such, with like winnings and ev and such, tho they kinda still suck tbh, because results are poorly tracked esp . rebuys. But there is other than in HM1 very little to analzye play. In Hm1 the report section was pretty much similar to cash report section, you could run any kind report based on prefold or postflop, over specific player/aliases apply any kind of filters, show by month/player or whatever.
Will we get more here, or do we have to create custom reports ?

- Finally, any chance we can get a hud on tables that we just rail. I know we dont get HHs, and cant update DB with hands that we just rail. Still if you read playernames, we can see stats/notes on players that already exist in our DB esp we can take new notes on plays that we just rail.

Ty

fozzy71
08-11-2012, 09:37 PM
- can you somehow make HM2 to no longer show stats on the pokerstars built-in replayer ? It doesnt show up everytime, but if does it very often doesnt show stats of the that table that actually is is replayed. Most annying Usually if it shows stats, HM2 will update stats rather replayer and no longer update hud on actual table.

It was my understanding we did not yet show any HUD on the replayer as we have a feature request to make this possible in the future:

HM-5121: Add option to show HUD on site replayer

When the HUD shows up on the replayer do you see it listed in the Active Session > Table Finder? If you do, try to uncheck the box in front of the table/replayer name.

- there are quite a few pokerstars tournaments that will not show any hud whatsoever. F.i "Final table only paid". Think they have atypical window titles. Also Quarter Million Freeroll is coming up soon. Think we never had a hud there. Is this fixed meanwhile or if not any chance you will fix that by next week ?

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
- a screen shot of the table/desktop
- a hand history for the table
- a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab
- and a screenshot of the table created by running winspy - WinSpy++ 1.7 | Catch22 (http://www.catch22.net/software/winspy-17)
- how to use winspy - howtousewinspy - fozzy71's library (http://www.screencast.com/t/wLo1BcV7hc8v)

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

- I truly think report section kinda sucks for us tourney donks. Plenty stuff to run reports over tourney and results and such, with like winnings and ev and such, tho they kinda still suck tbh, because results are poorly tracked esp . rebuys. But there is other than in HM1 very little to analzye play. In Hm1 the report section was pretty much similar to cash report section, you could run any kind report based on prefold or postflop, over specific player/aliases apply any kind of filters, show by month/player or whatever.
Will we get more here, or do we have to create custom reports ?

I am not sure I understand what changes you think would be helpful but I admittedly play more cash games than I did tournaments in the past but I have been trying to play mostly SNGs lately to better understand the program and customers in regards to tournament functionality. Can you give specific detailed examples of reports you want to see in the Tournaments tab? HM2 Tournaments Reports are more similar to HM2 Cash Reports than HM1 was, IMO. The majority of the same reports can be chosen for either cash or tournament under the More Reports menu and HM2 has many more filters than HM1 did under the More Filters menu. Cash reports that would not make any sense or function properly were not put in the Tournaments section.

- Finally, any chance we can get a hud on tables that we just rail. I know we dont get HHs, and cant update DB with hands that we just rail. Still if you read playernames, we can see stats/notes on players that already exist in our DB esp we can take new notes on plays that we just rail.

HUD pre-fetch works on both cash games and tournaments to pre-fetch 1-3 observed hands to bring up the HUD while watching if configured properly. You need to enable the HUD Options > Site Options > Live Tracking > [x] Pokerstars, and make sure that the Hand Importing > Auto Import Folders has the C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data\Hands folder setup.

08-12-2012, 07:09 PM
When the HUD shows up on the replayer do you see it listed in the Active Session > Table Finder? If you do, try to uncheck the box in front of the table/replayer name.
I should have thought of that myself. :rolleyes:

HM-5121: Add option to show HUD on site replayer
- doesn't show up always
- when it shows, stats are not from replayed table about half the time, I'd say

and a screenshot of the table created by running winspy
guess its okay if copy/paste auotitwindowsspy info instead

I am not sure I understand what changes you think would be helpful but I admittedly play more cash games than I did tournaments
maybe I am too stupid to see the functionality or have to get used to it or so, however:
In Hm1 I used to review alot in section Torunament-Hands, which is no longer available in HM2.
Just pick my my alias "all" which includes all SNs on all sites i play and then review all hands that I have marked for review since my last review

Furthermore I did reviews in HM1's Section Tournament-Reports
- again, choose player alias "all"
- tick "Group by player"
- run all sorts of reports with all sort of filters to analyze play, like preflop allin, cbet, 3b ip, 3b op, position, turn, river, stacksize etc pp

guess what I am missing the most is
a) group by player
b) the ability to add/include stats i like to be shown in report by just a couple of clicks
c) some sort of a guide on how to create custom reports

HUD pre-fetch works on both cash games and tournaments to pre-fetch 1-3 observed hands to bring up the HUD while watching if configured properly. You need to enable the HUD Options > Site Options > Live Tracking > [x] Pokerstars, and make sure that the Hand Importing > Auto Import Folders has the C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data\Hands folder setup.
doesn't work here at all
there is btw nothing in that folder ...\HEM Data\Hands regardless of how much tables and how long I observe

fozzy71
08-12-2012, 08:15 PM
- doesn't show up always
- when it shows, stats are not from replayed table about half the time, I'd say

Thank you for the details. I have added your comments to the open request ticket for this feature.

guess its okay if copy/paste auotitwindowsspy info instead

Yes, that is fine.

maybe I am too stupid to see the functionality or have to get used to it or so, however:
In Hm1 I used to review alot in section Torunament-Hands, which is no longer available in HM2.
Just pick my my alias "all" which includes all SNs on all sites i play and then review all hands that I have marked for review since my last review

The closest thing would probably be the HM2 > Tournaments > More Reports > Overall

Furthermore I did reviews in HM1's Section Tournament-Reports
- again, choose player alias "all"
- tick "Group by player"
- run all sorts of reports with all sort of filters to analyze play, like preflop allin, cbet, 3b ip, 3b op, position, turn, river, stacksize etc pp

guess what I am missing the most is
a) group by player

This has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-3188: Please add a group by player and month checkbox to reports

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

b) the ability to add/include stats i like to be shown in report by just a couple of clicks

This is possible with the Stats Selection button in the upper left corner of the Reports:

c) some sort of a guide on how to create custom reports

There is no guide yet but we do plan to create a custom report builder in the GUI in the future.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4227: create custom reports

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

The only way to do this currently is to do it manually:

1. close HM
2. add a folder in the ..\roaming\holdemmanager\reports
3. copy a similar report to the new report
4. rename the report
5. open the new report in a texteditor
6. change all things you want
(Name, Descripton, Stats, Type, Groups and so on)
7. save it and restart HM

See attached files for examples.

doesn't work here at all
there is btw nothing in that folder ...\HEM Data\Hands regardless of how much tables and how long I observe

We are getting more reports of this problem and one of our testers (but not all) was able to duplicate it as well so it is something we will be investigating. We have not found a consistent cause for this problem so it will take us some time to track down and solve.

08-12-2012, 09:59 PM
ty, fozzy. pleasure talking to you, as always :D

custom report builder in the GUI in the future.
nah, do it external