PDA

View Full Version : importing hands errors? :s

Bernabus
05-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Hey, so after months of trying to get HEM to work, it finally does. Merely a few months later, and im encountering another problem :/ . When i now open HEM and "import folders" it comes up with a msg box saying "importing errors: xx"(xx=number obv lol) Now my HEM kinda works, but not really. It loads, but when i have it up on a table and instead of loading new hands/stats on players, it just comes up with any old info i have on said player, or-for new players- just 0/0/0...

Any help would be great thanks :)

Gacil
05-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Possibly your database has become corrupted.

Try creating a new database, import some old hand histories, or just play a game or two and see if it works as it used to.

Bernabus
05-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Possibly your database has become corrupted.

Try creating a new database, import some old hand histories, or just play a game or two and see if it works as it used to.

Thanks for your reply mate,

1. How do i create a new database, and if i do, will my old one be deleted? :(
2 and 3, ive tried to no avail :(
Thanks again,
Andy.

Gacil
05-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Options>Database management and then Connect in the window that pops up.
Login postgres Pswrd postgespass
Create new Database, which becomes the new default and Start Holdem Manager.

This takes you back to HM with the new DB

After trying this just repeat the procedure and to revert to your existing DB, highlight it and Set as Default.

Bernabus
06-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Options>Database management and then Connect in the window that pops up.
Login postgres Pswrd postgespass
Create new Database, which becomes the new default and Start Holdem Manager.

This takes you back to HM with the new DB

After trying this just repeat the procedure and to revert to your existing DB, highlight it and Set as Default.

Blah :( Thanks very mch for your help. I tried this, and its the same problem. I import my hands, and while im importing, where it usually ses
Hands imported: 25k(for example)
Import Errors: 0
It ses
Hands imported: 25k
Import Errors: 5000(or some high obsene number)

netsrak
06-03-2010, 05:26 AM
Does it work with 1.10.06a? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate_1.10.06a.exe

Bernabus
06-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Does it work with 1.10.06a? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate_1.10.06a.exe

Sigh. Tried this, and thanks, but to no avail.
(Ive taken a screenshot of what happens, but i dont no how to post it here for you all to see...)
Thanks again for all your help.

netsrak
06-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Upload the screenshot to a picturehoster like imageshack and post the link here.
I think the best is if you send us the hands you have problems with.
Please zip and mail them with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net