PDA

View Full Version : No HUD on PS using HM, Mac, VMWARE, Win 7

T.LoHH
05-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi there,

I just switched to a MAC. In order to run HM on a MAC I am using VMWARE Fusion 3 with Windows 7. First i did install HM & PokerStars in Windows. Everything is working fine this way. Unfortunately Pokerstars has a really, really bad graphic performance this way. Although I am using a new iMAC with an i5 processor & 4GB RAM. I assigned Fusion 3 two cores and 2GB RAM.

So my idea was it to install PokerStars in MAC OS X. The performance is just fine now. But all of a sudden I don't have a HUD anymore. HM is importing the HH's as I can update my Session at any time. So the HUD should work?!
Table Finder does see the table but pulling the little red box to the table doesn't change anything. Still no table in Table Manager & no HUD.

Summary:
- iMAC
- Pokerstars: MAC OS X
- HM: Windows 7
- VMWARE Fusion 3
- HM Version 1.11.01

= No HUD

Thx for Help in advance :)

Gacil
05-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Sorry but this is beyond my limited expertise.
I have flagged this query and hopefully one of the experts will be able to help.
This may not happen as quickly as normal due to the limited support available during Vegas week.

morny
06-02-2010, 03:02 AM
Sorry this will not work, both stars and HM need to be running on the same PC and running HM in VM and Stars in MAC is basically running them on 2 different computers and thus it has no way to connect to get the information