PDA

View Full Version : problem creating naw database for ladbrokes

hein
05-24-2010, 09:17 AM
Hi
Have created under database management a new database for ladbrokes.Under configure auto import have i add folder(folder name:c:/microgaming/poker/ladbrokes).When start playing and start importing it begins to import 1238 files from pokeralias from other pokerroom.
I do something wrong but what?
If i just play on old database(that i use on other pokerrooms and very large) everything works.

Greetz

Sarek
05-24-2010, 12:32 PM
if it begins to import 1238 files - it means they were not moved from room HH folder during previous autoimport
set your old DB as default, start HM and run autoimport (don't play at this time, let him work). All these 1238 should be imported and after (30 minutes of inactivity) moved to archive folder (default path is C:\HMArchive).
The check if room HH folders (Stars and so on) became empty. If no - move HHs to archive manually.
AFter that you can switch to new DB. But take in head - if you decide to play not only in Ladbrokes, but in some other rooms - all HHs played will be autoimported in current DB. To avoid this you can delete all in HM autoimport settings, except Ladbrokes.
Or (the better way) use one DB for all sites.