PDA

View Full Version : PokerClub imported hands

gimmedimes
05-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Hi,

I'm a new customer of hm (so a newbie), but I haven't any problem with pokerstars.

now i want to set it for pokerclub, an italian poker room.

so, the hh are correctly imported (i can see them under "hands"), but in the results it doesn't appear anything under my nickname (no voice of tournament)

why?

Gacil
05-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Have you followed all the guidance listed here?

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Player Name & Alias (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias)+

gimmedimes
05-23-2010, 05:47 PM
Have you followed all the guidance listed here?

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Player Name & Alias (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias)+

yes of course. my nickname is displayed correctly and the hands exist in the database, but it seems i don't have played any tournament.

Gacil
05-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Ok, I'm not aware of this issue having been reported before.

What version of HEM are you using?
What network is Pokerclub on?

gimmedimes
05-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Ok, I'm not aware of this issue having been reported before.

What version of HEM are you using?
What network is Pokerclub on?

i've the last version of hm (1.11.0)
pokerclub is on boss media.

gimmedimes
05-23-2010, 06:55 PM
i've just noticed that some errors are displayed when importing hh.

tomorrow i'll reinstall the poker room and i'll retry.

Gacil
05-23-2010, 08:50 PM
It sounds likely that this is a hand history issue, and reinstalling the poker room would not fix that.

Make sure you have the latest version of HM.
Try creating a new test database and import a few Pokerclub hands.

If this doesn't work we may need you to send in some hands to see if the problem can be repeated.

gimmedimes
05-24-2010, 04:41 AM
It sounds likely that this is a hand history issue, and reinstalling the poker room would not fix that.

Make sure you have the latest version of HM.
Try creating a new test database and import a few Pokerclub hands.

If this doesn't work we may need you to send in some hands to see if the problem can be repeated.

ok, i've reinstalled the software and now everything works: maybe i did some mistakes on the history director yesterday.

now there's another (known) problem: hm finds my tournaments, but can't identify buy in and winnings (which are both wrong!).

can you fix this?

i have problems with the hud too, but i've posted in another section...

thank you

Sarek
05-24-2010, 07:12 AM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Boss Media General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/352/Boss+Media+General+Information#tournament) Summary

gimmedimes
05-24-2010, 07:53 AM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Boss Media General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/352/Boss+Media+General+Information#tournament) Summary

i don't understand where i should save the file. then it would fix it automatically?

Sarek
05-24-2010, 11:40 AM
edit this info manually:
go to Tourneys - results - data view
dbl-click on tourney

gimmedimes
05-24-2010, 12:03 PM
edit this info manually:
go to Tourneys - results - data view
dbl-click on tourney

sick, lots of manually entries...

a fail in my opinion in such a great program :(

Sarek
05-24-2010, 12:47 PM
If room don't provide summaries or another info - where HM can take it from?

gimmedimes
05-24-2010, 01:07 PM
If room don't provide summaries or another info - where HM can take it from?

sorry, I don't quite take the point: pokerstars.it doesn't have any summaries, but hm recognize buy-ins e winnings of stt. why on pokerclub that's no possible? (i'm talking about sit'n goes, not mtt)

Sarek
05-24-2010, 01:59 PM
it's possible - problem is in resources

gimmedimes
06-24-2010, 02:58 PM
a quick update: i noticed that hm "recognize" buy-ins: I play tourney that have 91+9 buy in and HM says they are 100+8, while other 44.5+5.5 tourney, HM says they are 50+5

and HM says I play in usd, while I play in euro.

there's something I can do to let HM recognize automatically the right buy ins? (other than manually edit myself things)

thanks

netsrak
06-25-2010, 06:18 AM
You can zip and mail the hands and informations with link to this thread and an explanation to support@holdemmanager.net

It may be possible to fix the informations we assume for the tourney types in future releases. Until then you need to manually edit the results.