PDA

View Full Version : HEM not moving hands

geewizjohn
10-11-2008, 08:18 PM
I am getting a warning when I load "Start Auto Import" on the Import tab. It says I have "x number of hand history files in your auto import folders and could cause performance issues. Please move files no longer in use of have HEM automatically move them after import by editting your Auto Import Folder settings."

It gives me this warning despite having checked off "Move Files After Import" with a valid destination in the "Configure Auto Import".
I also have "Import from Sub Folders" checked off, as I am playing on Cryptologics and the software assigns HH's into a number of sub folders under the the main "Log" directory.

fabio
10-12-2008, 06:48 AM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

geewizjohn
10-12-2008, 01:25 PM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

Hi,
I have already followed those intructions,
and am still getting the warning.

morny
10-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Please attach your your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

ynot
10-13-2008, 08:42 PM
I've got the same problem.

Everything is setup correctly, but I still get the message.

morny
10-13-2008, 10:14 PM
This is not too uncommon on Pacific because they create a new file for every single HH unlike other sites which might have 100 HH per file, the main thing with this is to prevent a buildup of a large amount of files and although 700 files would normally be a large amount if you played anywhere else because that could be 70k hands in this case its only a small amount of hands and it wont effect performance. In short you dont have a problem, just ignore this if your playing Pacific

geewizjohn
10-13-2008, 11:58 PM
This is not too uncommon on Pacific because they create a new file for every single HH unlike other sites which might have 100 HH per file, the main thing with this is to prevent a buildup of a large amount of files and although 700 files would normally be a large amount if you played anywhere else because that could be 70k hands in this case its only a small amount of hands and it wont effect performance. In short you dont have a problem, just ignore this if your playing Pacific

Perhaps that is the same problem with Cryptologics.
I noticed that is moving some, and likely the majority of the hands, just not all of them.

Here is my holemmanger.config file

morny
10-14-2008, 02:32 PM
Hi,

Yeah its similar on Crypto however it wont move the summary files because HM dosent import these. Crypto creates these but they are useless to HM so youll need to manually delete these files yourself. Youll know they are summary files because theyll have -s at the end of the file.

Beachkung
10-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Are you sure this is not part of or the whole problem with performance? I play 8-10 tables at Crypto and on my new high end computer it freezes when I play long sessions. I understand that other things could be involved, just asking if this could be one factor.

/B

fabio
10-19-2008, 04:14 AM
I'm sure that it is because of these files

Beachkung
10-19-2008, 06:56 AM
Ok, thanks. Is there a sollution for it? :confused:

morny
10-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Try doing the following to help with LAG:

1) Update your graphics card drivers
2) Move your opacity slider in Hud Options > Player Prefs and Hud Options > Table Prefs completely to the right
3) Click force onTop in Hud Options > Table Preferences (If this dosent help please turn it off afterwards although youll need to restart hm for it to take effect)
4) Disable Multiple Panels if its unecessary
5) Start > Control Panel > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defrag

And make sure your using the latest version

zion
11-13-2008, 11:12 AM
I still have the same problem as the thread-starter. Yes, I did follow your guideline, but the "move -to" folder remains empty.
I played on Party, Stars and Prima today.

What´s the solution, please?

morny
11-13-2008, 12:29 PM
It dosent move the files immediately, it only moves them after they havent been used for 1 hour and you restart the auto import process

zion
11-13-2008, 12:39 PM
Thanks for answering - yes, it works now!