PDA

View Full Version : HUD causes table flashing

pureskillz22
05-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Hi, I recently downloaded the latest hold em manager version, 1.11.1
Now when I run hold em manager with the HUD my tables are flashing white for a split second several times a hand. It is really annoying and it only happens while using the HUD.

let me know if you need a better explanation of this problem. I hope to get some feedback that can fix this.

m1ta
05-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Hi, I recently downloaded the latest hold em manager version, 1.11.1
Now when I run hold em manager with the HUD my tables are flashing white for a split second several times a hand. It is really annoying and it only happens while using the HUD.

let me know if you need a better explanation of this problem. I hope to get some feedback that can fix this.

I can confirm that I am getting this also on Full Tilt tables. It only seems to be on Rush tables though, MTT tables seem to be fine.

pureskillz22
05-23-2010, 02:40 PM
yea mine is on Full Tilt too. But it is on MTT tables I havnt played any Rush or Cash games recently so Im assuming anything I play.

Rags
05-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Same problem here. Rush mtt tables flashes white. Cant play them anymore. gives me
severe headaches. Hope it comes a fix soon.

Rhibee
05-25-2010, 03:27 AM
Happens on Full Tilt ring games for me when HUD is displayed using 2nd monitor. I initially thought it was just when auto-importing but it's not. If I stop importing but the HUD is still visible on the tables then the flashing continues until I close down the HUD.

Have upgraded graphics card driver, checked opacity slider is set to far right, tried with and without force on top.

It happens with and without AHK running in background. If you want a video of it happening please let me know and I will attempt to capture.

HEM Version 1.11.01, Windows 7 64 bit. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 Graphics card.

EDIT: SWITCHED OFF PREFETCH AND PROBLEM CURED.

The Minder
05-25-2010, 03:48 AM

EDIT: SWITCHED OFF PREFETCH AND PROBLEM CURED.

Quite a few people have reported this flashiethingie. I'm sure Fozzy will be pleased to hear that you might have found a fix or at least narrowed down the source of the problem.

iksmirp
05-26-2010, 11:12 AM
+1 i can confirm this bug and fix by Rhibee works

Rags
05-26-2010, 01:48 PM
doesn't work for me....

Maybe Fozzy can fix it soon?

morny
05-31-2010, 12:43 PM
Swithing off prefetching seems to work for most people but were looking into a permanent solution as we suspect its the new scraping technique that causes this