PDA

View Full Version : HUD question

lionkiller
05-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Yesterday I was playing Heads Up cash and I when was looking at the HUD and it occurred to me that the information could be useless. Obviously in a heads up situation I want to know my opponents heads up stats, not his overall stats. eg a VPIP of 20 and PFR of 16 are going to be totally misleading at heads up.

How do I ensure that all the data on my opponent that I see in the HUD actually originates from his Heads up cash games?

Gacil
05-23-2010, 02:26 PM
This would seem to be a feature which fits with the discussions here possibly?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-suggestions/28430-hud-opponents-last-x-hands.html

lionkiller
05-23-2010, 02:30 PM
No that's not what I am asking. I want to ensure that

when I play heads up

that the data I am looking at on my opponent

is actually of HEADS UP play,

and not his overall statistics?

Any ideas

Gacil
05-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Sorry, this isn't currently possible. You could create a separate DB with just HU matches for now.

I linked to the poll as I thought your feature was similar to others being requested, or feel free to read the sticky and start your own feature request poll.

lionkiller
05-23-2010, 02:54 PM
You're joking aren't you?

Are you honestly saying that I can't see my opponent's

Because if you are right what you say, you do realise that this makes the HUD not only useless, but actually harmful? If I look at a heads up players stats and think he only raises 15% of the time I will be making a massive mistake thinking he is tight (obviously Id realise that the stats weren't of his HU play)

Please tell you that you have misunderstood and that there is a way to view JUST his Heads up play?

You mentioned creating a separate database? How do you do that (assuming you insist there is no way of creating a custom Heads Up only HUD)?

Gacil
05-23-2010, 03:09 PM
No joke I'm afraid, pretty much as tourney players might have stats on a villain that come from all different types of tourneys, rebuy, turbo, deep stack etc.

If you have all your hand histories for HU matches in one place, just import all these to your new HU DB, and that way you will be sure the stats are accurate for that game type only.

The only other thing is to double click villains hud to just see his current match stats, and play around with the filters in the active player window, for comparison.

There is also HUD Options>additional hud filters but these will likely include all HU hands, not just from HU matches.

lionkiller
05-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Oh well, thanks for the answer anyway Gacil.