PDA

View Full Version : problem with last update HM 1.11.01

yigoletis
05-23-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi, I've just installed the last update of Holdem Manager, version 1.11.01. I have a big problem now, because I have a Bug in Full Tilt: I use to play sit&gos, and I use to display the stats of the other players when I'm playing. Now I can see the stats, But many of the animations gets frozen, for example: I fold a hand, the game continues, but I'm still watching the button fold, check..etc. Many times I can't see the flop cards, other times I can't see my own cards until I have 5 seconds to push a button... Please can you help me with that great problem?

Another additional question is if with the new update I can see the stats depending of each level of blinds as I rode somewhere, if is possible, how can i configurate the program to use this new function?

Note for question 1: I didn't update the postgree, just the holdem manager..

Thanks

Sarek
05-23-2010, 11:46 AM
try to rollback to previous HM version. If this helps - report plz
if no - see link about performance in my signature

and where you found "stats depending if BB level"?

yigoletis
05-23-2010, 05:18 PM
Sorry but, where can I find a previous HM version to download?

I found the question of the stats depending of blinds level in the section of suggestions for next versions

Gacil
05-23-2010, 05:23 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-01-official-release.html

Several different versions available.

Sarek
05-24-2010, 05:39 AM
it (blind level filter) is a good idea, but is only wishes by now
vote and wait

oshjay
05-24-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm having animation, button, and lag issues on FTP as well with 1.11.01.

I'm reverting to 1.11.0 and will report back if it helped at all.

Hi, I've just installed the last update of Holdem Manager, version 1.11.01. I have a big problem now, because I have a Bug in Full Tilt: I use to play sit&gos, and I use to display the stats of the other players when I'm playing. Now I can see the stats, But many of the animations gets frozen, for example: I fold a hand, the game continues, but I'm still watching the button fold, check..etc. Many times I can't see the flop cards, other times I can't see my own cards until I have 5 seconds to push a button... Please can you help me with that great problem?

Another additional question is if with the new update I can see the stats depending of each level of blinds as I rode somewhere, if is possible, how can i configurate the program to use this new function?

Note for question 1: I didn't update the postgree, just the holdem manager..

Thanks