PDA

View Full Version : Drag problem

izan_gsi
10-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Windows Vista
HM 1.06.03h and the latest beta
Ongame miniview and normal size (Skin Stryke)

Hello,
I can not to drag the HUD stats with button right ( table preferences unlock) and when I click over the stats the pop-up dont work.

Thanks you.

izan_gsi
10-12-2008, 08:36 AM
I think that the problem is that when I press the right button pop-up appears from the Ongame software (full screen,notes,etc) and for that reason does not work correctly the HUD (drag and pop-up).

morny
10-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Shut down HM, upgrade to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and delete the Default_Mainpopup.pop and restart HM and it should be fine

izan_gsi
10-12-2008, 11:47 AM
Shut down HM, upgrade to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and delete the Default_Mainpopup.pop and restart HM and it should be fine

Hello, in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder i have not the Default_Mainpopup.pop.

Thanks you

izan_gsi
10-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Furthermore when I put the mouse on the stats, does not show any other pop up

morny
10-12-2008, 03:03 PM
emal me and well do a teamviewer session to fix the problem morny@holdemmanager.net

tiltME
10-13-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm having the exact same problem, using nextpoker and win xp though. It seems as ongames right-click conflicts with hem. The stats are movable outside the table, but right-clicking inside just brings up ongames menu.

izan_gsi
10-13-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm having the exact same problem, using nextpoker and win xp though. It seems as ongames right-click conflicts with hem. The stats are movable outside the table, but leftclicking inside just brings up ongames menu.

Yes! this is my problem. My english is very bad to explain it :P

tiltME
10-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Would really appreciate a fix to this. As for now I cant use the HUD b/c the stats are all over the place and I cant touch them.

izan_gsi
10-13-2008, 03:47 PM
tiltME, i have a trick to move the stats.

You press windows button on the keyboard and then click right button and move the stat.
This works only for a moment but enough to put the stats.

tiltME
10-13-2008, 03:59 PM
thank you! Will try it out.

nazzbazz
11-02-2008, 08:48 PM
The Right click drag doesn't work for me neither. I tried the windows button on the keyboard with no help. I've got the beta 18 version and there's no default_mainpopup to delete.

Please help me out

Mike chops
11-03-2008, 01:21 AM
Sorry about this. It should be fixed soon.

nazzbazz
11-04-2008, 09:57 PM
I got it to work by downloading this betpot script

http://www.betpot.info/ongame.html

MNFC
11-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Hi all,
I bump this one since I'm encountering the same bug.

Config:
Vista with UAC on
HM RC3 + TM 164s2
Ongame mini-views

If I log on to my PC with a Vista admin account, everything works fine. Now even though I have DBControlPanel.exe, HMHud.exe,HoldemManager.exe and the desktop shortcut all set to run as admin, whenever I log on to my PC with a non-admin account, I am unable to drag the stat panels and get the pop-ups to work. Right-clicking on a panel only opens Ongame's pop-up (player notes etc.). The only exception is if one panel is partly outside the table then I can drag it. FYI the stats do get refreshed.

I'm a very recent HM user but the bug only appeared with Ongame's major update last week-end. The drag thing is OK since I can configure and save my layout as admin and then play poker as non-admin but how about the pop-ups, any clues?

Thanks.

Mike chops
11-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the update. Ongame does some wierd things. Any other site I can attach tthe panel windows and the mouse works fine. With Ongame I must set a hook into their mouse-handling routines and check to see if I should 'steal' the message. I'd guess the problem is the non-admin accounts aren't allowed to do this. I can't think of a neat solution immediately so I guess you just have to play with the admin account.

MNFC
11-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Allright no big deal anyway, the weirdest thing is I played one hour ago as non-admin and I got a couple of random pop-ups.
Thanks for the quick reply.

helgus
12-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Windows Vista
HM 1.06.03h and the latest beta
Ongame miniview and normal size (Skin Stryke)

Hello,
I can not to drag the HUD stats with button right ( table preferences unlock) and when I click over the stats the pop-up dont work.

Thanks you.

Hi

I was playing on ongame (bet24) for the first time yesterday and had the same problem that I could not fix - I also downloaded the latest HEM version yesterday.

So, when right-clicking on a panel and trying to drag it usually did not work because the ongame window thought I was right-clicking in that window and brought up some options (player notes etc). The panels that were sitting somewhat outside the table, where you are not able to right-click for ongame options I was able to right-click and move.

Is there no fix for this? Other than trying to use some weird work-around like the windows button.

Thanks.

Mike chops
12-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Can you try 1.6.4. It was one of the fixes.

helgus
12-03-2008, 11:21 AM
I am now using 1.07. Should I go back to 1.6.4?

Edit:

I can now see on http://www.holdemmanager.net/Revision_List.html that one of the fixes in 1.07 should be:
(1.07 HUD) Ongame Ctrl-Right click dragging works again

But that does not seem to be the case for me.

Mike chops
12-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Sorry I thought you were using 1.06.03h.

1.7 should have the fixes in and it works fine for me here. Do the HUD panels respond to any mouse clicks?

helgus
12-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Seems to work for me now, perhaps because I disable avatars. But I really have no explanation why it suddenly seems to work.

Mike chops
12-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Don't blame yourself. Roy and I agreed yesterday that Ongame is the biggest pain of all the sites to support on both HUD and Manager side.

MNFC
12-04-2008, 08:11 AM
Solved for me : the bug is coming from HM being run as Vista admin and the Ongame soft as non-admin, you just have to change the latter and "align" it with HM.

munson
05-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Any updates here? None of the mentioned worked for me and I still got the drag+popup problem. HEM version 1.08.01

morny
05-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Tick force on top in Hud Options > Table Preferences and also unitck click for popup then restart HM