PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats disappearing PS Win7 x64

retro69
05-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi, Im getting a problem where my stats keep disappearing. It happens when I move the table windows around. The stats will disappear but maybe appear on the next hand. I find if i move them again the stats come back. This also happens on the replayer.

It can also happen though without me moving the windows and its very infuriating :mad: I am running Windows 7 x64 bit.

Could anyone help me? I love the program but its really driving me nuts :eek:

Gacil
05-22-2010, 05:19 PM
What version are you running?
What site and game type?

We may need more info, but start with this please.

retro69
05-22-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi. Im running Version 1.11.01 but it also happened in the previous version as well. I upgraded to see if it would fix it.

I play on pokerstars. No Limit Holdem. 50NL. I have the small stakes version of the software.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Gacil
05-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Sorry can't find a fix at the moment, will come back after a bit more research.

_Capt'n_Cardiac_
05-23-2010, 02:26 AM
Hi Retro69

Why not twiddle a few knobs & see what happens ? I'm not saying these are solutions, but it would be interesting to know what happens if you adjust the parameters. Some of these are only distant cousins of a solution, but these sorts of things can effect each other

Suggestions/questions:

Disable Aero and choose the standard/default theme On Vista or Windows 7
Disable Aero on Windows 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-aero-on-windows-vista/)
Run Vista or Windows 7 in XP Compatible Mode
Using Windows 7 or Vista Compatibility Mode - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-windows-vista-compatibility-mode/)

enable/disable 'force on top'
Does it happen in replayer when you ONLY have replayer running
With more tables does it happen more often/for longer ?
Is postgreSQL having to work very hard because you have a HUGE database & you don't vacuum & you don't defrag your HDD ? [ Common problem, but I'm not lookin at you :) ]
Multipanels in HUD
Lots of HUD stats
HUD opacity
Admin rights
Drivers

retro69
05-23-2010, 09:12 AM
Disable Aero and choose the standard/default theme On Vista or Windows 7
Tried this. No joy.

Run Vista or Windows 7 in XP Compatible Mode
Tried this. No joy.

enable/disable 'force on top' - Tried this. No joy.

Does it happen in replayer when you ONLY have replayer running
It happens in the replayer and also when playing tables.

With more tables does it happen more often/for longer ?
With more tables its certainly more noticable. If i play 6 tables i will usually have 1-2 of them that dont have stats on at any time. They tend to flick off and on pretty randomly. But they always seem to be there at the start of the next hand.

Is postgreSQL having to work very hard because you have a HUGE database & you don't vacuum & you don't defrag your HDD ? [ Common problem, but I'm not lookin at you ]
Only a small database, I have only been using it for a month.

Multipanels in HUD
Dont have this setup.

Lots of HUD stats
Got 2 lines of stats, 10 in total.

HUD opacity
Set at no opacity (slider to the right)

Admin rights
The exe has admin rights

Drivers
I have the latest NVIDIA 8800 GTX drivers for my graphics card.

In the replayer, I find it happens when i run my mouse over the stats a lot, and also when I click one of the tick boxes e.g. Show Known Cards, but just moving the window slightly causes the stats to pop back again... until the next time!

Thanks for the responses so far, its a great product and I want to get to the bottom of it.

morny
06-02-2010, 02:39 AM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

Double check this first, turn on force on top in hud options > table prefs but untick active table only

retro69
06-02-2010, 02:47 AM
Ill give that a go over the next day or so and let you know on the force on top. Thanks for that!