PDA

View Full Version : 888 poker HUD error

EuskoChocobo
05-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Hi there,

I've just been trying the HUD in Pacific Poker (888 Poker) and i've found a big problem in the HUD.

I play multitable and my screen is not big enough, so i don't have a preferred sit, my sit on the table really depends on where i locate the window.

So, i selected no preferred sit, on "HUD options" -> "Seating preferences" and there i choose "-" , but the problem comes here, there is an offset between the real position and the displayed position by the HUD.

I mean, if i'm sitting in 8 position, my stats appears in 7 position. The player who is sitting in 7 position his stats appears in 6 position... this happens to me in all the tables and in any position i am sitting in. I have probed it.

I can upload a picture if this could help you.

Thank you.

Sarek
05-22-2010, 12:24 PM
set "Do not use first person" view in poker client and set "-" in HM Preffered seating (you did this)
Open one only table. It must be full (all 10 chairs occupied, no free places)
play some (3-4-5 hands) and wait for stats appears and (possibly) automove
then rearrange them as needed, wait again some hands, save positions and close this table.

EuskoChocobo
05-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Excuse me, but automove then does not rearrange them as needed.

I entered in a full table, played some hands and happens just the same, all the stats are still assigned to the player on the left.

Sarek
05-22-2010, 01:24 PM
just wait some hands untill stats apperars
then rignt-click and drag them
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Moving HUD Elements (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/138/Moving+HUD+Elements)
then right-click on HM icon in tray (where time is displayed) and select Save positions

EuskoChocobo
05-23-2010, 05:56 AM
Ok, the stats are now in correct place, BUT the cards shown at the showdown are still in the wrong place.

It could be really difficult click and drag them to the correct place, not all the hands have a showdown and when we have one there are not cards in all positions, and of course the cards only appear a pair of seconds.

Why don't you solve this on your software in the next release version??

Thank you.

Sarek
05-23-2010, 06:37 AM
go to Table preferences and click "Card and Align edit"
then move mucked card positions to right places - on the full table
save positions and untick Align edit

full explanation see here FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Mucked Cards are Not Correctly Aligned (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+)

EuskoChocobo
05-23-2010, 07:13 AM
Well, it seems like finally i had it.

Thank you.