PDA

View Full Version : Can change HUD in ipoker

idealdecor
05-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi! I started use the HM in iPoker and now i realise it just import the "fullring" HUD I created in "player preferenses" .
Anyway i choosed the HUD i want to be shown (the 6-seat-cash HUD) but it still import the fullring HUD.
I also choosed the HUDs to be imported from every site.

Why this and what to do?

idc

Gacil
05-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Have you followed the steps in this guide?
Choose Configuration (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/202/Choose+Configuration)

There is also a video.
Not quite sure I understand when you say import HUDs, but please let me know if the guide helps explain your problem.

mich
05-25-2010, 04:44 PM
I have the same problem i think.

I recently started playing Ipoker. My Hud is working, just it is not selecting the right HUD configuration.

I think i figured it out. The poker table on ipoker is always 10-handed. It just uses less seats on 6max and HU. I guess HM still sees it as a FR-table.

I figured it out when I unchecked all other configs, and had only my HU-config checked on 'PL/NL'. Still then it would not select my HU-config. Only after I checked the 'PL/NL' for FR is when my HU-config popped up.

The solution is to check the FR-box as well, just watch out when you play FR and 6max/HU at the same time.

Sarek
05-26-2010, 04:41 AM
have you tried Autodetect 6max in Site options?