PDA

View Full Version : "DO NOT COVER AREA" Error + major bugging

Yakmelk
05-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Hi guys,

I just started using tableninja for a day however sometimes (especially in PS breaks) it bugs out on me. I will get a red square where the pot size usually is shown with the message (or something similar to) "DO NOT COVER THIS AREA" after this all my tables get screwed up and I cant see my betting buttons/hole cards/anything. A quick fix for me was to minimize all tables and then start at the active table again (which I then have to choose manually). I havnt found any other references to this bug/error and its sorta major since it totally messed up all my tables at that time. Any idea's ?

edit;
Also Im using the hyper simple theme with a different background (made a picture with just a black pixel), should that be a problem ?

Fool
05-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Your background shouldn't be the problem if its plain black as you described. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll look it over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Yakmelk
05-22-2010, 03:55 AM
Hi, thanks for your reply.

Iam not using and HUD (HM or PT) so I just zipped both the log and cfg file. Looks like the log file has some errors in there. I do use the move table aside fucntion without snapback alot in TN. thx in advance

regards

Yakmelk
05-25-2010, 11:11 AM
bump

Fool
05-25-2010, 07:13 PM
This appears to be theme related though its hard to say without a screenshot of your tables. It may also be easier to resolve this with a short teamview session. Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info and I'll message you as soon as possible.