PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting time to local

Peleus
07-19-2008, 02:50 AM
Is it possible to adjust what timezone you are in?

I want to be able to select sessions 'today' and it be accurate.

Cheers.

morny
07-19-2008, 09:17 AM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=65

Peleus
07-19-2008, 09:41 AM
That adjusts what time it registers as my 'day' however it doesn't really change the reporting saying my session ended at 9:30am when its 11:30 pm here, any way to adjust the time itself?

morny
07-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Currently Not but it will be added in future

fclerc
07-21-2008, 09:44 AM
Hi,
I'd also be very interested by some improvements concerning the hand date/time.
As i pointed out in a previous post in the old forum, being in Europe, you really get all sort of date/time issues, because each poker site manages the date/time differently. Some uses the server time, some uses the local user time, some uses US ET.
So it would be great, if you can add parameters to manually adjust the time of each site SEPARATELY.
For example, something like :
FullTilt + 2Hours
Poker Stars - 4Hours
And apply these parameters during the hand import.
That way, we could get accurate date/time for hands, and have accurate sessions stats.

Thanks a lot
Keep up the good work
Regards

fasteddie_21
07-21-2008, 10:48 AM
While I'm sure this is not a high priority, I just thought I'd add a "+1" to this as well. Keep up the great work, fellas!

morny
07-21-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi,
I'd also be very interested by some improvements concerning the hand date/time.
As i pointed out in a previous post in the old forum, being in Europe, you really get all sort of date/time issues, because each poker site manages the date/time differently. Some uses the server time, some uses the local user time, some uses US ET.
So it would be great, if you can add parameters to manually adjust the time of each site SEPARATELY.
For example, something like :
FullTilt + 2Hours
Poker Stars - 4Hours
And apply these parameters during the hand import.
That way, we could get accurate date/time for hands, and have accurate sessions stats.

Thanks a lot
Keep up the good work
Regards

Yeah this is in the pipework where you can adjust for each poker site.

thepurenuts
02-10-2009, 07:57 PM
+1 on this

Schizo
06-09-2009, 01:03 AM
+1

J0FF4
06-30-2009, 10:24 AM
+1

OMGDURRR
09-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Any update on this? Would like to set the iPoker hands to GMT-5 instead of whatever it is using right now. (yes, I do know about http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=65 and that's not what im looking for)

The Minder
09-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Personally, I thinking coding to account for the various server times is a waste. Why not just record everything as at the user's computer's system clock?

Either way, sorting this mess out needs to become a high priority for RVG.

Rvg72
09-23-2009, 11:36 PM
Personally, I thinking coding to account for the various server times is a waste. Why not just record everything as at the user's computer's system clock?

Not possible since you don't know the time the hand was played on your local time without having this adjustment based on the hand history time.

Either way, sorting this mess out needs to become a high priority for RVG.

Yeah, we'll address this soon

Roy

The Minder
09-24-2009, 02:58 AM
Not possible since you don't know the time the hand was played on your local time without having this adjustment based on the hand history time.
Roy

Not sure I follow this. If the hand is played live (not bulk imported) then..... never mind. Just want to see this fixed rather than effort expended on wonderful new poker networks/sites that account for less than 5% of traffic.