PDA

View Full Version : how does the "vs Players" tab work?

bkice11
05-20-2010, 09:19 PM
how does the "vs players" tab in HEM work? i assume that the rightmost "$" column on the top half of the screen is how much you're up/down vs given player, but when i look at the sum of the $ column in the hand viewer on the bottom half of the screen, the sum doesn't correspond in any way to the number shown in the top half. i have the "min bbs won or lost" filter set to 0.

say the top half $ column says i'm down 20k to someone. the bottom half $ column sum is +31k and the EV $ diff column sum is -21k. what do i make of these numbers?

thanks!

The Minder
05-20-2010, 09:36 PM
Makes no sense in my HM either. However I would suggest the following:

~ Make sure in the lower panel you have it set to all hands and not last 100 hands... just in case.

~ If you have ever done any hand purging, the lower panel will not represent all hands you've played and thus may present different 'balances' than the upper panel.

kidd546
06-19-2010, 06:41 PM
The problem is the day filter only applies to the top half, I am trying to find a way to filter the bottom half, any ideas?

morny
06-19-2010, 07:55 PM
The standard filters wont work in here, date filters will work but not the normal filters.

kidd546
06-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Is there a way to filter the lower part by date at all? I dont want to see hands from 2007 vs a given player.

_Loki_
06-19-2010, 10:51 PM
I'm a cash games player

Like Morny says...

I've just tried the 'All Hands' button filter on a player in the 'vs Players' section & I was able to get the bottom section to show only my hands against him for this year (314 hands) instead of my all-time hands against him (1,293)

I exported both examples of the bottom half of the screen to .csv file & checked the $'s etc - both were correct - (on the button so to speak)

I'm pleased to report that I'm beating him up solidly :)

The Minder
06-20-2010, 12:33 AM
<-- bites lip.