PDA

View Full Version : Archive folder

Gig
05-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi,

i've disabled the option that HEM archives with subfolders. But HEM doesnt listen to me, it always creates an subfolder 2010 and one for the month. But i dont want that, because i copy them from the HEM archive into a diff folder and its just a waste of mouseclicks. It would be nice to have the files directly in ....\HEM archive. Have i done sth wrong, or is that not possible at the moment?

Gacil
05-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Options> Miscellaneous options - uncheck Group archive files by month and day

Gig
05-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Have you read the first sentence in my OP? I tried to say that i have disabled this option. :(

Gacil
05-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Sorry Gig,
Think I read it twice, not that it did any good!

I haven't had time to be able to try and replicate this so I will flag it as a possible bug, and hopefully have it looked at when things return to normal.

Gig
07-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Sorry Gig,
Think I read it twice, not that it did any good!

I haven't had time to be able to try and replicate this so I will flag it as a possible bug, and hopefully have it looked at when things return to normal.

Didnt work out as we both hoped, huh? :(

morny
07-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Yeah that option is to stop grouping by day, weve put forward the suggestion to change it to only archive by year but i dont have an ETA

Gig
07-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Yeah that option is to stop grouping by day, weve put forward the suggestion to change it to only archive by year but i dont have an ETA

Cool thanks.

_Loki_
07-02-2010, 10:51 AM

Why ? It's very useful for me to have (& use) the option to group by day in the HMArchive because I often have to find certain HH's by date
Or have I misunderstood your post Morny ?

morny
07-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Yeah thats what i meant although i probably wasn't very clear, the current format was changed at the request of sngwiz users where they're hands often overlapped from day1 to days 2 if they played at midnight, by taking away the day folders this solved their issues, taking away month and year folders wouldnt suit more people so i put it forward as extra option to take the monthly folders away too