PDA

View Full Version : No HUD UB

jaykay1987
05-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Hey. My HUD dont show up anymore. I play on ub and i did have problems a half a year ago. Then someone from HM helped me by using my laptop over some special connection. After that the HM worked without problems. Now (and i didn't change anything) i see something loading when I start the auto import (but i'm not sure if it's correct) but I don't see any stats. The table manager also recognizes the table, but he shows: 0/6 players etc (which is wrong).

I'm also a little bit sceptic because of the folder where ub save my hand historie (it's in the basic folder and not in the handhistorie folder). I change the import folder to the basic folder of ub where the handhistories are, but that didn't help.

I hope someone can help me in this forum or like last time, take controll over my desctop again and fix the problem in 5'.

Thx JayKay

Gacil
05-20-2010, 07:57 PM
There are problems with UB at the moment. As soon as I can get some feedback as to which version may be optimal for the current situation I will post this information.

Unfortunately Teamviewer sessions are extremely unlikely while the team are in Vegas, but we'll do our best to keep you running.