PDA

View Full Version : A Load of questions for you. Any help gratefully received!

lionkiller
05-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Can anyone help with thsee 2 general questions please?

1 - how do I find out which of my tournament villains has the highest VPIP, or 3 bets the most. (how do I do this for cash as well?)
2 - Who have I played the most hands against? At the moment I have to go through search alphabetically and sort by “hands”)

Also, I'm working on (correction TRYING to work on) something with sit and gos, particularly the end game when it comes to all in time. And there were several questions that came up

3 – In tournaments I would like to see what my opponents will CALL an all in shove with. I further want to filter this by the number of big blinds. Eg doesn’t tell me much that he will call off his whole stack with 40 big blinds with KK but it is good to know blinds are 200-400 and he will call 2000 with A2o or KJ

4 – Is there a filter for a player who “min raised” I have tried doing both the filters "BBs bet greaterthan 1.9" and "BBs bet less than 2.1" and when I looked at the replayer there were several hands where the player opened for 3 big blinds?????

5 - Is there a filter “Went all in”? I want to look at all the times a player shoved all in at me. Similarly, can I look to see all the hands player X shoved all in on a particular player Y?

6 – Is there a filter which shows “Called an all in”? I would like to see what my opponents are calling my all ins with. Then could I filter by BB sizes as well?

7 – Are there filters that involve the ICM. For example could I filter all my opponents actions when his equity is <$X ?

I expect the answer to some of these is that they are not possible but I would be grateful to know even that. I am particularly keen on getting the answer to Q5.It is not as straightforward as I thought it would be

Gacil
05-20-2010, 08:06 PM
1. Click on players in the side bar and then click on the column headers to sort.

2. I'm not aware of a better way at the moment.

5. I can only find hero AI filters on a quick look.

Sorry for the quick and very incomplete answers, I'll try to get back to you when I can spend more time on it. Please bump in a day or two if I haven't.

The Minder
05-20-2010, 08:56 PM
If you play different styles of tournies (eg, rebuys vs STT vs MTT vs ante etc) then whatever data you do manage to extract will be 'tainted'. I'm no expert but I believe the answers to your questions:

1. Answered.
2. Answered.
3. Not possible in HM
4. I do not believe this is possible.
5. Not possible.
6. Possible, but would also require a lot of filtering for extraneous results. See this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/28652-coinflips-can-create-report-sql.html Feel free to add your support for this requirement.
7. My gut feel is that the answer is 'no'.

_Capt'n_Cardiac_
05-21-2010, 10:31 AM
You could suggest this feature so people could vote for it...

... filter “Went all in”? I want to look at all the times a player shoved all in at me. Similarly, can I look to see all the hands player X shoved all in on a particular player Y?...

Here: Tourney Suggestions - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tourney-suggestions/)

but read the sticky at the top of that section first so you know how to make a poll etc

lionkiller
05-21-2010, 03:47 PM
If you play different styles of tournies (eg, rebuys vs STT vs MTT vs ante etc) then whatever data you do manage to extract will be 'tainted'. I'm no expert but I believe the answers to your questions:

1. Answered.
2. Answered.
3. Not possible in HM
4. I do not believe this is possible.
5. Not possible.
6. Possible, but would also require a lot of filtering for extraneous results. See this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/28652-coinflips-can-create-report-sql.html Feel free to add your support for this requirement.
7. My gut feel is that the answer is 'no'.

This is the second time I've been referred to this thread. But I think I am too stupid to understand why it is relevant to my question. I literally don;t understand a word of all that code.