PDA

View Full Version : Card alignment on PokerStars not saving and profit-label on hands

Ziraili
05-20-2010, 08:15 AM
Noticed that on PokerStars, when editing card aligntment, the positions dont save.. So currently, seat 1, 7 and 9 all have them located over the same area (seat 9), and if i try to move them using"card and aligntment edit", they stay in place all until i press ok or apply in the table preferences. Everything is working fine on FTP, this problem seems to just apply for PokerStars. Any idea how to fix it?

Also noticed another thing when it comes to the HUD that apply for all sites, is the label with won/loss for each player in each hand showing incorrect.. It does show right for the last hand played, but if you click 2nd or 3rd last, it stats 0$ for all players, but the right cards does show however.. Im guessing it only saves the won/loss amount for 1 hand played as a variable?

talkinaway
05-22-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm having this same problem, but on FTP. I click on "Card and Alignment on" so I can drag the mucked cards, I put them where I want them, and then BLAM, it's back to where it used to be.

Help fix it, pls?

The Minder
05-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Have you created a profile for this site/game and are you editing this profile in the card alignment section?

talkinaway
05-23-2010, 01:02 AM
Have you created a profile for this site/game and are you editing this profile in the card alignment section?

If by "profile" you mean HUD Options > Player Preferences, yes, I have a separate profile that I've activated for this.

After I do that, I go HUD Options > Table Preferences, and check the Card and Alignment box. I move the cards, click apply, then done, and then uncheck the box, and everything reverts to the old format.

The Minder
05-23-2010, 04:11 AM
If by "profile" you mean HUD Options > Player Preferences, yes, I have a separate profile that I've activated for this.

After I do that, I go HUD Options > Table Preferences, and check the Card and Alignment box. I move the cards, click apply, then done, and then uncheck the box, and everything reverts to the old format.

Wrong order.

Hud Options > Table Preferences and check the alignment box... then click apply... then change the layout on the table.

When you're happy go back and deselect the alignment box then click 'done'

Edit: Hmmmmmmm

talkinaway
05-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Yup, now it seems to work - thanks! Apparently, I -THINK- if you click "DONE" while in alignment mode, it will revert back to the original layout. Not sure, and I don't want to verify it because I have the card ghosts right where I want them.

I could swear that this wasn't how it used to work, but I could be wrong. I actually got the cards where I wanted by "catching" a few when they popped up at random and dragging them one-by-one in that 5-10 seconds where they flash. Either way, seems to be working.

curevor
06-27-2010, 06:39 PM
i have the same problem. i tried like u said but it still doesnt work!

_Loki_
06-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi Curevor - try this:

Open only one table on Poker Stars & sit
When the HUD pops up on the table - give HM time to 'rotate' the table stats
Move the HUD boxes to where you want them

In Table Manager menu bar...

'File' > 'Save Positions'

Does that work ?

curevor
06-28-2010, 05:58 AM

what does he mean with creating a profile?

_Loki_ my hud boxes are perfectly aligned. only my mucked cards don't work!

fozzy71
06-28-2010, 08:04 AM
what does he mean with creating a profile?

_Loki_ my hud boxes are perfectly aligned. only my mucked cards don't work!

You still need to use the Table Manager > File > Save Positions, to save the muck card positions.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Mucked Cards are Not Correctly Aligned (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+)

6. NB: Do this before unchecking Card & Alignment Edit
Go to the Table Manager and save stats panel positions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: HUD Forgets Stats Panel Positions on Restart (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/51/HUD+Forgets+Stats+Panel+Positions+on+Restart+#save )

kz282
06-30-2010, 01:52 PM
The Card and alignment edit option should be in the Table Manager's menus I think, as the Table / Toggle test item is there...