PDA

View Full Version : Scaled fontsize on HUD

El Helado
10-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Noticed the feature scale fontsize on the HUD and that seemed nice so I tried it and set it to a good size on betfair. But on Party and FTP the fontsize is a LOT smaller (or betfair a lot bigger, whatever u want to say) so it would be nice if u could balance this somehow.

Btw, I noticed that u can set something for each site (like absolute and party) but it appears as there is no way that you can for example scale font on party but not on betfair.

morny
10-11-2008, 09:29 AM
It scales in in relation to the table size, maybe try using the Font size as a better way to customise the size of stats

El Helado
10-11-2008, 10:14 AM
It scales in in relation to the table size, maybe try using the Font size as a better way to customise the size of stats

Sorry but you are not very helpful when u dont read my posts fully.

I said: I know it scales in relation to tablesize but arial 6pt is perfect for betfair but is WAAAY to small on party/FTP so if I increase the size to get a nice size on party/FTP then the font will be gigantic on betfair. It would be nice to be able to use this function in a good way on more then 1 site.

morny
10-11-2008, 02:05 PM
We dont have any feature do what your looking for although you could make a seperate config for each site and then manually change it, follow this FAQ for more details http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135