PDA

View Full Version : Tourney RESULTS tab stopped working

Zuran
05-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the RESULTS tab to work with FULL TILT. (no games on any other room to test)

The hands are all imported, NO FILTERS are applied, I have "ALL HANDS" selected but it still doesnt show any RESULTS stats/graphs. Everything else is ok.

This suddenly stopped working for me. Nothing inside the RESULTS tab works for me.

The software is working as Admin. I have the 1.09.03 (small stakes version). Can't update because apparently my OS (Win7 Tiny) isn't compatible.

The software isn't halting, it just acts as if no hands were imported.

Yes, i tripled checked the filters, everything is OFF.

Tks. :)

_Capt'n_Cardiac_
05-21-2010, 12:44 AM
Hi Zuran - I'm not familiar with win7 tiny - I've looked on Google to find out more...

I assume from your post that your HUD is working & your HH's are being imported as normal into C:\HMarchive ?

I'm thinking your problem might be caused because you are on an old HM version. When the poker sites release updates to their s/ware & change the way HH's are written HM responds by producing their own updates to allow for the changes.

What .NET Framework/SP have you got on tiny ?
Is the .NET Framework the reason why you say you can't go beyond 1.09.03 ?

Unlikely, but... does tiny have an XP mode ? [even if it does I'm not sure this would make a difference if .NET is 'old']

The Minder
05-21-2010, 02:14 AM
Win 7 Tiny is in the same league as the old Windows XP Pro Pre-installer iso that was around years ago. In other words, it's pirate software and I don't think RVG supports pirate software or unregistered O/Ss.

Sarek
05-21-2010, 05:18 AM
and the first thing is that you use a very-very old HM version
FT made big changes in their soft after it was released