PDA

View Full Version : Probable Rush HUD Bug (underscores to start player names)

jschell
05-19-2010, 08:09 PM
I believe I've noticed a specific bug with the 1.11.01 version of the HUD pertaining to Rush.

Playing today, frequently the HUD would not update the stats of any of the players. Eventually I noticed that every time the stats would not update, a certain player was seated at the table - player "_locasdf".

It seems likely that the HUD code is having problems when player names start with underscores.

_Capt'n_Cardiac_
05-20-2010, 11:54 PM
When "_locasdf" is at the table the stats for "_locasdf" do not update ?

or

no player stats update at that table ?

jschell
05-20-2010, 11:56 PM
No player stats update at that table.

cwarno1
05-21-2010, 12:24 PM
I'm having the exact same problem

Sarek
05-21-2010, 12:55 PM
see instructions here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/26165-rush-hud-fully-supported.html
perhaps your table size is too small - and HM don't recognizes underscore. It depends of screen resolution, table design mods and other
Try to increase

jschell
05-21-2010, 05:54 PM
perhaps your table size is too small - and HM don't recognizes underscore
I don't believe this is the issue here.

First of all, I have gone through the suggested setup steps and am using the suggested resolution and have no mods other than a simple deck mod.

When this player "_locasdf" is seated at the table, none of the stats for any player at the table get updated. That is, the table shows the stats for the players that where in the previous hand.

I've experienced the issue where the HUD simply doesn't recognize a character and thus displays "Pushbot" instead of "pushbot" or "ShoueMe" instead of "ShoveMe" for the player name and thus doesn't get the stats for that individual player, but in those cases all other players at the table get updated.

Even if what you are suggesting is the problem, it would be poor software design to encounter an unrecognized player name and completely fail to update the HUD for any player at the table.

_Capt'n_Cardiac_
05-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi jschell

...I've experienced the issue where the HUD simply doesn't recognize a character...but in those cases all other players at the table get updated

...it would be poor software design to encounter an unrecognized player name and completely fail to update the HUD for any player at the table

I agree. I've noted this post & will pass it on to the development team. I hope to report back to you in a week or so when the rvg team are back from their annual conference/shindig

jschell
05-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Ok, thanks for the update.