PDA

View Full Version : All in preflop % stat

lionkiller
05-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Can anyone help me? I'm analyzing my sit and gos and I'd like to know something.

I want to see ALL THE HANDS WHERE PLAYER X WENT ALL IN PREFLOP. Simple as that. Player X shoves all in or calls all in. All I want to see is those chips going in the middle, regardless of whether he was called or not. So if he shoves all in and everyone folds, I want to see that hand. I would also like to know what % of the time a player moves all in preflop. Please somebody help me. Oh, if it makes a difference, this is for tournaments not cash (I doubt it does make a difference)

Sorry if this question is just too stupid for you. I have been staring at my HEM screen for hours getting nowhere and I think I am on the verge on insanity

I'll give you a bit of background: In the "stats selection" panel, under "miscellaneous" there is a stat called ALL IN PREFLOP PCT (%) I added this stat my report and I was looking at some sit and go end games. I checked out an opponent who HEM said was all in preflop 6.3% of the time when first to act in the small blind and I thought this figure looked on the small side so I ran a load of the hands through the replayer

I was surprised at the results. In the 16 hands he was actually all in preflop on 8 occasions, or 50%, not 6.3%. I can see what has happened here. HEM only counts the "ALL IN PREFLOP PCT" when the player was actually CALLED and there was a showdown.

Similarly, I tried looking at the "all in preflop = TRUE" filter and it appears this too only gives hands where the all in was called and it went to the showdown.

lionkiller
05-19-2010, 09:07 PM

The Minder
05-19-2010, 10:22 PM
Join a few of us as we hold our collective breath:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/28652-coinflips-can-create-report-sql.html

lionkiller
05-22-2010, 06:38 PM
bump

The Minder
05-22-2010, 07:58 PM
bump

Breath grasshopper. All the developers are away until after the 29th May.

fozzy71
05-23-2010, 09:12 PM
We plan to add more custom reports in the near future as well as improve our filtering system. We will be adding logical operators, new filters, and we will be working to improve the layout and flow of the filtering windows. The reason this is so difficult to do currently is because of our lack of the logical operators. Right now it can only do 'And'. In the future we will have the ability for And, And/Or, Else, If, etc...

I do not have an ETA when these particular features will be added but I can say the next 3 - 6 months should see a lot of new features and improvements from the ever-expanding HM team.

The Minder
05-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Fozzy. History shows that your comments are optimistic.

For any tourney players trying to determine coinflips, all-ins etc I suggest you try PT3 where these features are, and have been for some considerable time, currently available.