PDA

View Full Version : Merge Auto Detect

cottlad
05-19-2010, 07:18 PM
Just downloaded latest version hoping would cure but no luck.

Merge (carbon) tables won't auto detect on my pc. I have to search through table manager and assign each table individually. All other sites auto detect fine.

On my laptop merge tables ARE autodetected.

Strange :/

Any suggestions plz...

Cheers

Gacil
05-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Very strange.
What version works on laptop?
Same OS on both machines?

cottlad
05-21-2010, 04:25 AM
No... PC = Vista, Lappy = 98.

Sarek
05-21-2010, 07:01 AM
Can you change HH folder location in Carbon client?
If yes - try to move it in My documents (for example) - PC user must have all rights there, and this can be a solution on Vista or Win7
and, offcource, tell HM about this changes

F.Torres
05-24-2010, 11:23 AM
I have the same problem, I have to use table finder to get the hud working.
I'm using vista and tried giving full admin rights to hm.exe hmhud.exe and carbon.exe

Also it's not possible to change hand history folder for carbon. I gave full admin rights to carbon hand history folder too

It's been a pain in the ass doing it through table finder everytime please help me find a solution thanks.

cottlad
05-24-2010, 03:54 PM
yup same here.... can't change HH destination :(
Anyone that is using vista with carbon?

Sarek
05-24-2010, 04:06 PM
try this
right click on the poker client folder -> Security Tab -> Select Users from the list -> click Edit -> Choose Users again and click Full Control

cottlad
05-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Mine already have full control

Gacil
05-24-2010, 06:04 PM
So latest version running on both machines now, or old version on laptop?
If old version, was it the same on Vista machine before you updated?

F.Torres
05-24-2010, 06:49 PM
It's not a hm update that is stopping it working, it's been like this since merge support was added. However, I know some other players have no problems at all, on other versions of windows so it seems a problem with vista, I thought it must be a user rights problem.

I've got;

UAC turned off
HM.exe - admin rights
HMhud.exe - admin rights
carbon.exe - admin rights
Carbon client folder - user full control

still doesn't work

Gacil
05-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Ok I will refer this to the programmers for attention.
It likely won't get looked at for a week or so, I'm afraid, with the team being in Vegas.

Sarek
05-25-2010, 06:28 AM
what about antivirus / firewall?
try to disable them and test

F.Torres
05-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Tried that also, now I am totally out of idea's what can be causing it. I just hope someone with the same problem has found a fix and can post it here

Skyens
05-29-2010, 05:29 PM
Hello,

I got a similar problem with Carbonpoker(Merge)

I use XP98. Auto-import doesn't find my table and my HUD doesn't work BUT my cashgame report does show me the hands i've just played after clicking refresh. So i assume HM knows where to find my hands on my PC.
The HUD should work automaticly like it does on other pokersites after "startautoImport".

TX for your help

F.Torres
05-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Skyens, you have to use the table finder and manually tag all the tables to get the hud working, this is why we are trying to find out why it is not working for some of us.

Skyens
05-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Skyens, you have to use the table finder and manually tag all the tables to get the hud working, this is why we are trying to find out why it is not working for some of us.

Ty i'll try that but you guys surely understand it cant be a "real" solution...

morny
05-31-2010, 11:42 AM
delete the exeNames.txt file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder then use the table finder exactly as per this FAQ
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Then it should prompt to add Prima to the exe file and from then on it should work automatically

Ebes12
05-31-2010, 04:30 PM
Hey Morny,

I've been trying to get a hold of you, because I heard the email I sent (inculding attachments) got forwarded to you. If you could please email me at EbesJ12@hotmail.com I would appreciate it, and would be glad to help as much as I can.

netsrak
06-01-2010, 03:36 AM
Please forward your original mail with new comments and it will automatically forwarded to Morny by our support system.

Skyens
06-01-2010, 09:27 AM
Problem solved for me. By using the "table manager" and moving the "red cross" to my table. I'm happy, tx ;)

F.Torres
06-01-2010, 11:48 PM
First of all thanks alot Morny saved me alot of hassle using table finder.

and second, Skyens the whole point of the thread was to fix it was we didn't have to use table finder and the red cross.

If you read Morny's post telling us to delete the exeNames.txt file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config then you won't have to use the "red cross" and it will find tables automatically and hud will work.

QQ

Skyens
06-02-2010, 10:13 AM
First of all thanks alot Morny saved me alot of hassle using table finder.

and second, Skyens the whole point of the thread was to fix it was we didn't have to use table finder and the red cross.

If you read Morny's post telling us to delete the exeNames.txt file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config then you won't have to use the "red cross" and it will find tables automatically and hud will work.

QQ

Maybe you didn't understand:

After using the "red cross" once, it works now automatically. I don't have to do it every time i launch HM or i open a new table. Now it works perfectly and it took me only few seconds to fix it that way.

Maybe my problem was different, and you guys will have tu use Morny's technic to fix it.

Thanks for your help everybody!

cottlad
06-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Sorted! well done and thanks :)