PDA

View Full Version : Uncorrect winning statement

Arecal
10-11-2008, 05:55 AM
On FTP, I made a deposit of $600. So far I've cleared $60 of the bonus. My bankroll now is $987,95. The rakeback hasn't been deposited into my account yet. However, when I look on the graph of HM, it says my winnings are $337,15.

It's possible I wasn't running the 'auto-import' during some of my playing times. Is it possible to somehow get those hands back in the system so that my graph makes sense again?

morny
10-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Check whereever HM send processed files to and try reimporting from there. Would it be possible this was from a tourney entry or rake or something

Arecal
10-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Well, no I've only been playing 50nl HU cash games. And the rake i've paid out is about $450. So basically, 27% of that is rakeback. However I haven't received the rakeback yet, so it can't effect the graph.

Also, before I switched to HM, I was using PT3. While on PT3, there was also some profit missing. So I'm guessing it has to do with PT3.

To make things short. If PT3 (or HM) isn't 'auto-importing' while you play hands, are these hands lost? Or can I somehow go in the FTP Hand History and import them?

morny
10-11-2008, 01:29 PM
If its not importing they shouldnt lose them but just to be sure you can go into the archive folder that youve specified in the auto import folders setup and import from them. The archive folder is C:\HMArchive by default or else you would ahve specified your own archive.