PDA

View Full Version : Freezing on Full Tilt

Ryan
05-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Hi there, I play 6-9 tables of "Super Turbo" 9-man SNG's on Full Tilt. Recently, I started getting the "failed to connect to 127.etc etc etc" So I cheked the forums and they suggested I do the "combo installer" to re-install postgres. So I did, I re-imported all of my hands. I also set up a new HUD. (I'm not sure If I unchecked HEM during the re-installation. Lol, im terrible with computers, and at life I guess:o) Anyways, after about 10 minutes of play with the HUD being up and running, I will click on something such as the last hand viewer, or the Full tilt lobby, that causes my whole comupter to freeze up for a good 1-2 mintues, sometimes longer. 1 minute away from the table is pretty devastating if you play these super turbos.

I'm not sure, but it seems to me like I always "trigger" this freeze by making something "pop up" on my screen, such as the full tilt lobby, youtube, MSN, etc... (although lately this has been happening without any other programs running, only Full Tilt and Holdem Manger.)

BTW, I did the "10 steps to improve the HUD performance" and all that jazz. I cleaned up my disk drives, defragged, (although with the windows one). Besides some crashes here and there, I've been playing with HEM for over 2 years now, and I have not had this problem until now.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks!

Ryan

Ryan
05-20-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm just bumping this, please I need some help :confused:
thanks..