PDA

View Full Version : Hud messes up on cereus

mckrogh
05-19-2010, 01:39 PM
I have never had problems with my hud. But now this is a total mess.

I use preferred seating. Play 9 mann, and use preferred seat 5, both i HEM and in ultimate. The stats are at the wrong players.

Im using the latest version 1.11.01 and have done everything in the FAQ.

I dont have a tick in "fix my stats position".

Please help

_Capt'n_Cardiac_
05-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Hi mckrogh

Just checking...

###
Do you mean this FAQ ?
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Cereus Poker (AP/UB) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/396/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Cereus+Poker+%28AP%7B4 7%7DUB%29)

QUOTE: Important Note: Seating preference only works after we sit down and play a couple of hands not straight away, it does not work while we are observing tables so never move the stats box into their positions while observing or if youve played less than 3 hands. The first time you setup seating preferences just open 1 table, play a couple of hands and move all the stats boxes on that table to the correct places, then open a 2nd table, wait for 3-4 hands and the hands should line up fine then.

The biggest mistake people make is to start moving the boxes too soon without allowing time for a couple of hands to import because they dont line up until a couple of hands have imported. Also if your having issues with preferred seating make sure WYSIWYG is ticked in Hud Options / Table Preferences

mckrogh
05-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Yeah i did follow that. The funny thing is, it works in ring games, but not in sng? WHat is wrong?

Sarek
05-26-2010, 04:43 AM
1.11.01a • Fixed Cereus HUD issues
try it
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-01a-official-release.html

mckrogh
05-26-2010, 09:46 AM
ill give it a try :)

mckrogh
05-26-2010, 12:32 PM
it still DOSNT work! Please help me out here?

Sarek
05-26-2010, 12:42 PM
reported to developers

mckrogh
05-26-2010, 01:40 PM
it is when playing SNG the hud completely messes up!

morny
06-02-2010, 02:15 AM
Please make sure preferred seating is configured correctly FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Ongame\Bwin (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/395/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Ongame%5CBwin) and if the problem persists Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

Mike chops
06-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Can some one give me a precise description of what is going wrong. It seems to be the hud gets confused as to how many players are seated? Who was seated in the hand before the problem and who got knocked out.

I spent an hour on Sngs yesterday and didnt see the problem.

Thanks

mckrogh
06-03-2010, 05:05 AM
I will try to explain here.

Lets assume we have delete all our "prefs" in the config folder and starting to set it up from scrath.

Then ill go to my Ultimate lobby, find a table, options, and picking preferred seat 5 (9 max).

Then i'll go to preferred seating in HEM in choose seat 5 (9 max).

Im making sure i have ticked WYSIWYG in Hud Options / Table Preferences.

I also make sure that my HUD is used for absolute under Player preferences -> Use for.

Im making sure i have NO tick in "fix my position for stats" under Player preferences -> Appearance.

Now im ready to load up one SNG table. I register for one, wait a couple of hands to let the hud load, and then moving stats to correct positions and then saving positions. Then letting it run for a couple of hands.

Now I load up another table. Now two different things can happens:

A. The stats are in the wrong places on table2. They on position wrong. If im in seat 5, my stats are in seat 6. They have moved one seat.

B. It can also happen that 7 to 8 of the stats are positioning right, but then 1-2 are placed on top of another players stats. So when moving it to the right position its get wrong on table1 because i have a tick in WYSIWYG.

Finally, when down to 3 or 4 handed the stats are moving to wrong players again. So i have to move them back, which cause a lot on troubles.

Hope this is some kind of help - if further questions please contact me.

Morny - shall i sent you and email for setting up a team viewer sessions with a link to this thread or what do I do now?

BTW - It is working perfectly when playing Cashgame! Its only when playing SNG that this happens!

mckrogh
06-03-2010, 09:28 AM
and I am using release version 1.11.01a

mckrogh
06-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Can some one give me a precise description of what is going wrong. It seems to be the hud gets confused as to how many players are seated? Who was seated in the hand before the problem and who got knocked out.

I spent an hour on Sngs yesterday and didnt see the problem.

Thanks

Which version are you using, then i will try it?

Mike chops
06-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Thanks. I think I found a problem. The hand importer was telling the hud it had a 10 max table for sngs and so it was getting the preferred seat mixed up.

when I played previously, I was playing without preferred seating and so didn't notice. I did this because I was looking for the other problem which I suspect is due to the hud thinking it has a 6 max table when you get short handed. I could see how this could happen if seats 7, 8 and 9 were empty but I wasn't able to reproduce it.

I think we will be releasing a new build next week, but if you can;t wait here' a new HUD

LHEM100
06-05-2010, 02:30 AM
Thanks. I think I found a problem. The hand importer was telling the hud it had a 10 max table for sngs and so it was getting the preferred seat mixed up.

when I played previously, I was playing without preferred seating and so didn't notice. I did this because I was looking for the other problem which I suspect is due to the hud thinking it has a 6 max table when you get short handed. I could see how this could happen if seats 7, 8 and 9 were empty but I wasn't able to reproduce it.

I think we will be releasing a new build next week, but if you can;t wait here' a new HUD

Seems like this is a different problem than the one I have been reporting for about six months where the HUD on Cereus gets confused when the table gains or loses players and puts the hole cards into the wrong seats.

wild123
06-05-2010, 12:07 PM
yes i have same problem like LHEM100.
+
a big problem is, that the hud sees 6max and 4max cashtables as same tables!
(when i move hud on 6max he also moves on 4max and then its on false place there)

maybe its only a problem at omaha tables???

who else got this problem?

hem doesnt remember old hole cards position too, this makes me sick

~~wild

Mike chops
06-05-2010, 12:25 PM
You need to check the detect 4-max setting in hud options->site settings->absolute. I just did this and it worked fine.

It isn't a perfect solution - If a 6 handed table has no players in seats 5 and 6 the table will be detected as 4-max. I don't have a work around for this. Cereus does not tell us the seating capacity in the window title or the hand history so we have to guess.

If you have a problem please give me detailed steps to reproduce it as mckrogh did. I've looked for the problems posted but for the most part I haven;t seen them.

wild123
06-05-2010, 03:25 PM
with auto detect 4 max it worked for 1 session but in the next i had the problem again. i have same settings like mckorgh.

some problems in details i will write down i have time

LHEM100
06-06-2010, 12:10 AM
It isn't a perfect solution - If a 6 handed table has no players in seats 5 and 6 the table will be detected as 4-max. I don't have a work around for this. Cereus does not tell us the seating capacity in the window title or the hand history so we have to guess..

There is a very simple work around for this issue that is 100% accurate. I have mentioned this before but not received a response. All you have to do is allow the users to specify what template to use for each table. Allow us to click on a HUD element (for Cereus only) that brings up a popup menu with the various HUD templates in it to choose. Once we select a HUD template to use for that table, keep using that template no matter how many players are in the game until that table is closed.

Mike chops
06-06-2010, 12:12 PM
If you click on the spade icon it brings up a dialog with radio buttons for the max seats.

LtownRiver
06-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Mike Chops - So just to confirm this fix will be in the next build correct? I was having this issue also but don't play alot of SNGs/MTTs so just discovered it.

mckrogh
06-06-2010, 03:39 PM

YEAH :) Now it is working perfect in sng's again! Thx a lot! Great & fast support! Thx

thenew1
03-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Did this ever get implimented?

There is a very simple work around for this issue that is 100% accurate. I have mentioned this before but not received a response. All you have to do is allow the users to specify what template to use for each table. Allow us to click on a HUD element (for Cereus only) that brings up a popup menu with the various HUD templates in it to choose. Once we select a HUD template to use for that table, keep using that template no matter how many players are in the game until that table is closed.

netsrak
03-10-2011, 05:02 AM
You can right click on the table in the table manager and choose a hud configuration and the table size. Is that what you are looking for?

thenew1
03-10-2011, 10:56 AM
yes, but the last time i tried this, it stopped working after 1 more hand, i'd hafta reset it every hand, i'm wondering if that bug has been fixed yet.

You can right click on the table in the table manager and choose a hud configuration and the table size. Is that what you are looking for?

netsrak
03-11-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm not sure, please try and give us a feedback.

thenew1
03-15-2011, 12:34 PM
It still won't work.
If you tell it a table is 9max instead of 6max, it will only work for 1 hand, then it will think it is 6max again. ie: if you manually change it in tablemanager, it won't stay changed. ugh so frustrating, can you please update this?

I'm not sure, please try and give us a feedback.

Patvs
03-15-2011, 09:41 PM
@thenew1: Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

--

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Go over all the HUD configurations and make sure there are no overlapping settings.

thenew1
03-15-2011, 09:47 PM
windows 7 no firewall no antivirus

thenew1
03-15-2011, 10:08 PM

. and both exe files are set as run as admin

netsrak
03-16-2011, 05:05 AM
Hae you enabled Site options -> Absolute/UB -> Attempt to detect.. all options?

We are just working on this tablesize issue for other sites so i hope this Cereus issue will be fixed with this too. If it is still not working after we released 1.11.06c please push this thread and we take a deeper look into it.