PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working for cash games :S

Mattutaylor
05-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Hey guys... well as the title says, my HUD wont load up for cash games, yet its working fine when I load up tournaments... either MTT or SNG.

Hadn't used it for a while but loaded it up again now I've gone back to cash and it just doesnt appear. Only exception is when I click the instant reply of the last hand (on stars)

confused.

Mattutaylor
05-20-2010, 06:23 AM
help please?

bl0odsh0t
05-20-2010, 02:15 PM
same with me, PLZ HELP! AND MY FRIEND TOO!

Polar_Bears
05-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Me too...on UB

Polar_Bears
05-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey I did this and it worked http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/29763-hud-not-working-cash-games.html

Polar_Bears
05-23-2010, 04:07 PM
So I updated to the Beta and now FT tables flash like every 30 seconds. I don't know how to explain it other than if you were starring at a flash bulb on a camera and it went off, that's what it looks like.

What do I do?

Gacil
05-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Can you please clarify the version you updated to, and is this the same version in both of your posts? (Flashing, and it worked)

Polar_Bears
06-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Sorry I am a little slow to getting back around to this...I have upgraded to version 1.11.01a and still having the same problem. It's hard to explain but it's like starring at the table and having a flash bulb go off in your face. All the tables keep flashing this white color over every table at the same time. I don't know how often it is happening like every minute or so. It's not bad enough that you can't function or anything of the like, it's just enough to annoy you and that's about all it does.

Please help :)

Polar_Bears
06-19-2010, 12:10 PM
I was originally thinking that maybe it's happening during auto import but I watched the firing of it and I didn't notice a correlation.

morny
06-19-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi,

Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

In 1.11.02 we introduced the option to choose different screenscrape methods, There are 3 different methods you can select under sceen scrape method in Hud Options > Table Preferences.

DMW:
This is the method used to get player names for Full Tilt pre-fetch and Rush tables. Its is also used for Live Tracking Pokerstars tables.

DMW should work for all Vista or Windows 7 machines that have Aero enabled themes.

Printwindow:
This should work on XP machines but we have had reports of crashing and it can cause white flashing on the tables for some people

Screenscrape:
This should work for all Operating Systems but you need to keep the window visible and the name panels free of HUD panels.

Polar_Bears
06-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Hi,

Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

In 1.11.02 we introduced the option to choose different screenscrape methods, There are 3 different methods you can select under sceen scrape method in Hud Options > Table Preferences.

DMW:
This is the method used to get player names for Full Tilt pre-fetch and Rush tables. Its is also used for Live Tracking Pokerstars tables.

DMW should work for all Vista or Windows 7 machines that have Aero enabled themes.

Printwindow:
This should work on XP machines but we have had reports of crashing and it can cause white flashing on the tables for some people

Screenscrape:
This should work for all Operating Systems but you need to keep the window visible and the name panels free of HUD panels.

I upgraded to 1.11.02 and it seemed to do the trick!

Thanks!

Polar_Bears
06-30-2010, 12:56 PM
OK guys...I am starting to get VERY frustrated. First off, I grind on average 10 hours a day, and I don't have time for things like this to go wrong and me trying to continue to fix this stuff.

First off, my last post was wrong...I am still having the flashing white light, but not as often.

I switched over from PT in December and have been completely happy with it. One of the things I loved the most was the stability over PT and how I have never had a problem with HEM. Then all of the sudden cash games stop importing, and you have us do this fix in this thread. I do it, and not only have I had problems since, but now I am having more problems than I started with because the HUD is crashing about every hour or two on me now.

This is ridiculous because I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO CREATE THIS PROBLEM...this is a path that you all made me take and I am even further away from resolution now!

Is there any chance that I can please possibly get a WORKING PRODUCT?!?! I mean I have come to expect these problems with PT, but now HEM as well also!?!?! I have publicly posted recommendations for your product every single time the conversation comes up about HEM vs. PT this year....do you think a brother can get a little love for that and get my product working please????

I do database maintenance constantly on my DB...so please don't start with a set of instructions there.

morny
06-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Very sorry to hear your having issues, with crashing issues it can be a lot of things causing it, see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager)

You mention you dont have much free time which i can understand so in the meantime if youd like to rollback a version please try one of these

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Download Links For Past Builds (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds)

regarding your issues with Rush, we have put a tremendous amount of work into finding a solution to some of the issues people have been having with it, its quite a tricky problem but were close to providing a much better solution and hope to able to release that soon. I hope in the meantime rolling back helps