PDA

View Full Version : registration problem

joao123felipe
05-19-2010, 10:51 AM
hello,

I formatted the PC and am trying to install the HM again, however when click in " activate online now. Require an activates Internet connection." , after much time waiting appears "There were errors during activation. You can retry activating online or go back and try another method. If problems persist please contact customer service.".

I already retry, already restarted the PC, already try Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration) (ialready put my serial code but nothing happens), already download the new upgrade, already try delete the archives:

1. Delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\holdemmanager.exe.ldat (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)

2. Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

but only the first one i find and delete, the second didn't appear in my PC…. e so far nothing functioned, as makes pra to register the HM again?

so far nothing works, how i can do the registration???

YouGotBubbles
05-19-2010, 12:21 PM
I am having a similar problem, except it is trying to activate an old license that I had. Also, when deleting the files I can't find number 1, but can find number 2. Hope to get a solution through this thread.