PDA

View Full Version : PostgresSQL 8.4 Problem: "String was not recognized as a valid Date Time"

Jon
05-19-2010, 02:58 AM
I installed HEM for the first time today and keep getting the "An error occurred while retreiving the imported file list: String was not recognized as a valid Date Time" upon start up and when updating the database.

I have reviewed the forums and FAQ for possible issues with Postgres SQL and have uninstalled Avast antivirus and created exceptions for HEM/Postgres SQL as indicated in the FAQ. However, I am still getting the same error.

I am running Windows 7, HEM Pro 1.11.01, and PostgresSQL 8.4.

Do you have any suggestions on how to diagnose/fix the issue?

netsrak
05-19-2010, 04:02 AM
Are you using an english Windows?

Please check your regional settings, they should be set to english(standard) or english (us)

If that doesn't help please post a screenshot of the error.

Did you install Postgresql via our full installer or did you download and install it separately?

Jon
05-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Figured out what it was--I have my Windows set to English but I adjusted date and time format at the beginning. I've reverted back to default settings and it seems fine now :) Thanks.

enay
08-27-2011, 09:03 AM
same problem..
"An error accoured while retrieving the imported file list: String was not recognized as a valid DataTime."
when loading the HM,, the Hm starts but the HUD is not working..

changed the language in regional settings to EnglisH(US) still not working.... ? :\

Sarek
08-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Make sure your lobby is installed in English, if your lobby is installed in a non-English language some of the table names cannot be picked up so please change the language in your poker client lobby or if this is not possible reinstall it in English.
Please see this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn’t+Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is.