PDA

View Full Version : FullTilt HUD gone hayware

Veteran68
05-18-2010, 08:23 PM
First time I've played on FT since the 1.11.01 update, and this happened after the 1st hand was imported. Note the M value which is the large number, and the table stats over the chip tray. The other stats updated normally but the M's and table stats were stuck like that.

Relaunching HUD and stopping/restarting import didn't help. I killed Table Manager and the HUD, restarted import, and the HUD came back with the same wacky values.

http://morrisonline.us/pics/hem_hud_bug.png

morny
05-18-2010, 08:44 PM
There was an issue with the original 1.11.01 release file, please redownload the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and let us know if the problem persists

Veteran68
05-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Just redownloaded and updated. It didn't quite fix it. The M's are all now 0 or 1 and the table stats still show the same single line with all 0's. All the other stats seem to be updating fine.

EDIT: Correction, now that I've been switched to a new table, the stats do NOT seem to be updating, but they did before the reinstall of 1.11.01. Looking at the auto-import stats, it's showing import errors on every hand since the table switch.

EDIT x2: Exited HEM completely and restarted during the same tourney. HUD came up with correct players and stats, but now M's are all wacky again, with huge positive and negative numbers. And most player stats are still not updating. So the problem is definitely not fixed in the latest release.

EDIT x3: Whoa, a player just busted out of the table and when HEM imported that hand, the HUD fixed itself.

EDIT x4: LOL, spoke too soon. The other player stats seem to be updating okay. Mine do not. Also, the table stats show the last pots as $0, and I don't get the board/hole card overlays after each hand either. And auto-import still shows a bunch of import errors.

Veteran68
05-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Bump for all the updates ^^^

netsrak
05-19-2010, 04:17 AM
There seems to be something wrong with your configuration.

Please make a backup copy of your holdemmanager config subfolder and then delete the original folder and reinstall HM.

You need to configure your Hud etc. again. Does it work now?