PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't change

ko1obok
05-18-2010, 05:33 PM
I've dowload the latest 1.11.1 version, install all correctly, patched by betaupdate, but my HUD doesn't react on changes. I play NL Holdem on Bossmedia. Surely, I started AutoImport button and table manager got started too. HUD just in default sample. Help to solve it please. Thank You and sorry for my English

morny
05-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Make sure that boss media is installed in English, please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe and also do the same for the boss media exe client