PDA

View Full Version : IPoker Hud

wilko
05-18-2010, 05:33 PM
I've just started playing on Ipoker (Titan), and can't get the HUD working correctly.

The proble is that if I open one table and align the HUD. However if I open a second time the HUD doesn't align properly and Stats are over the wrong players etc.

I've checked "Auto center" in the titan lobby, and set my table preffered seat in HEM to 3 (6max)

I've followed various instructions from other threads and nothing seems to work, and I'm waiting atleast 5 hands before aligning etc.

Anyway I'm sure it is something really simple and obvious that I'm doing wrong, but I would appreciate some help.

Thank you in advance.

morny
05-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

wilko
05-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Email sent.