PDA

View Full Version : Graphs not working (odd behavior)

Krazz
05-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Hello,

Let me start my first post by thanking the developers for the awesome piece of software that is Holdem Manager. I've been using it for nearly 2 years and it has always worked great.

However, in the last few versions of HEM and since I upgraded from Win XP to 7, I can't use the graphing tab anymore. All my graphs are completely off and random (see examples below). It always stays the same no matter what date filter I try to apply.

I also get the occasional .NET framework "Timeout while getting a connection from pool" error/HEM crash.

Also, every time I load HEM, the 'Player' changes to a completely random player.

Here's a list of things I have tried before posting :

1) At first I thought it was a corrupted database, so I tried creating a new database and importing a few hands. Same problem.

2) I then tried reinstalling both HEM and PostgreSQL. No luck.

3) Uninstalled PostgreSQL fully, deleted all my databases and reinstalled with a fresh database. Same problem.

I don't know what else to try, any ideas?
All the other tabs work fine.

Thanks for your help.

Screenshot of random graph showing 8 hands?

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2240/hembug1.png

morny
05-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Strange youve already tried all the obvious fixes so maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.