PDA

View Full Version : Adding Omaha manager

theorize
05-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Hello,

I have an Omaha manager code that I would like to add to my Holdem manager account. I went through your site and the only options I see are for purchasing Omaha manager to add to my existing HM.

Is there a way I can download Omaha manager integrated with my existing HM if I provide you my code?

morny
05-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Go to this page Hold'Em Manager - Poker Tracking and Online Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com/buy/1/Hold'Em+Manager) and you should see "Already have Have Omaha Manager" click here to add Holdem to it

Click that link and that will upgrade to the combo version

theorize
05-20-2010, 02:50 AM
I already have Hold'Em Manager and I am trying to add the Omaha Manager. So I go to the Omaha Manager page. Then I select download Omaha Manager trial.

Then when I go to download it it says would you like to save Holdem Manager setup (not sure why it's saying Holdem Manager as I'm trying to install Omaha Manager. I say yes and after it downloads and I click install it and it states that Hold'Em manager is already on my computer. Installing this will delete old configuration files so I cancel install.

I don't want to change anything with my current Holdem Manager or delete configuration files. I just want to add the Omaha Manager to it. I already have a code that I received from Cardrunners. Can you please walk me through how to do this?