PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Import Errors

bearcat351
05-18-2010, 03:05 PM
I am playing on FTP with HEM 1.11.01 and I am having lots of import errors. I had this problem a week ago and it seems creating a new DB fixed the problem but now it is back. It seemed to work fine for a few days but it did not import all my hands from yesterday and when I try to reimport it has more than 50% import errors and the rest are duplicate hands.

My HH files are in English and it is importing some of them so I Know that the mapping of the file name between HEM and FTP is correct. Furthermore the same HH import fine to my 2nd computer.

I play mostly 100 NL Rush and 50 NL HU.

MegaDisgruntled
05-18-2010, 03:09 PM
I am playing on FTP with HEM 1.11.01 and I am having lots of import errors. I had this problem a week ago and it seems creating a new DB fixed the problem but now it is back. It seemed to work fine for a few days but it did not import all my hands from yesterday and when I try to reimport it has more than 50% import errors and the rest are duplicate hands.

My HH files are in English and it is importing some of them so I Know that the mapping of the file name between HEM and FTP is correct. Furthermore the same HH import fine to my 2nd computer.

I play mostly 100 NL Rush and 50 NL HU.

Reload the latest update and it should fix it. They said in another thread that the original update had uploading issues. Reloading fixed mine.

morny
05-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Yeah there was a problem with first version we uploaded please redownload from here Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php)