PDA

View Full Version : Help with free trial of table scanner

Pocket Sixes
05-18-2010, 02:09 PM
Hi,

I posted the following a few hours ago, but got no reply:

I am trying to download the free trial of table scanner. It looks like it is downloading holdem manager instead. Is the entire HEM replaced when you add the table scanner app?

Soo....I went ahead with the download button under the free trial area, and it indeed seems to have perhaps downloaded a whole new HEM? Now I can't get past two screens that, in turn, say:

1. The following error occurred when trying to open the database: FATAL: 3D000database “holdemmanager” does not exist.

2. Then a screen shows up that says “Holdem Manager needs to know where to find the database. Please enter in the details below and click on Connect.

Not sure what details it is looking for? thanks again Help!

morny
05-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Thas your postgreSQL username and password its looking for, did you try pressing connect using the default ones, they should work unless you changed the defaults when installing PostgreSQL

Pocket Sixes
05-19-2010, 08:47 AM

Pocket Sixes
05-19-2010, 12:07 PM
I have now tried to use table scanner on a trial basis but TS does not seem to be responding. At some point I was asked to register and provide some kind of registration number. I couldn't figure out what was needed, but that screen has since disappeared and the TS screen that shows up is kind of greyed out and doesn't respond.

What do I need to do to get the trial period going?