PDA

View Full Version : Rotating stats

Cjulius
05-18-2010, 05:54 AM
Hello
When i double click stats on Player5 on seat 5 I can see stats for this session.
But when I rotate stats to the left and double click on Player 5 no on seat6 then I see stats for Player3 no on seat 4.
When I rotate stats one way stats for this session rotate the other way!!
This happens both in replayer and Svenskaspel (BOS)
Using HM 1.11.00

netsrak
05-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Please post some screenshots

Cjulius
05-18-2010, 12:41 PM
I have double click boo67 both time.

Error in the first post:
When I move 1 seat to the left, stats for this session moves 2 steps to LEFT.
When I move2 seat to the left, stats for this session moves 4 steps to LEFT.
And so on

morny
05-18-2010, 08:23 PM
please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe and also for boss media exe and if the problem persists maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny

Cjulius
05-19-2010, 05:16 AM
It’s already done.
Time zone in Sweden +1

Move your stats in your own replayer and duble click one player and see watts happens.
If it’s just me with this problem you don’t need to spend your time on it. I will soon buy me a new computer and reinstall everything.

Thanks Olle