PDA

View Full Version : hands not importing on UB

ndahlhoff10
05-18-2010, 01:06 AM
I added the folder where my UB hands are being saved to, to my auto-import list. I can't get my hands to import though, I even tried manually importing the hand history files, but my hands aren't showing up still. I searched for my ub alias and found it, but zero hands associated with it. Also, the hud showed up when I was playing and listed player names, but no stats showed up for any players.

I'm pretty lost and spent some time browsing different parts of the site without much luck.

netsrak
05-18-2010, 04:33 AM
Because of an UB update last week you need to use our latest version 1.11.0 from the link above.

henholland
05-18-2010, 05:17 AM
Same problem for me and I have tried with both version 1.11.0 and 1.11.01

I also tried to send the hands by email and then import one file at a time, but still i cant get any hands to show in the report tab

netsrak
05-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Do you get import errors or are the files not touched?
If you tried to import the files before you need to rename them or move them to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

henholland
05-18-2010, 09:21 AM
Do you get import errors or are the files not touched?
If you tried to import the files before you need to rename them or move them to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

hmm this is strange.. earlier today I played a session with version 1.11.0 and zero hands were imported.. i then quit the session and updated to 1.11.01 and still got zero hands imported. At the same time I dont get any error messages.

now when i tried another session with version 1.11.01 it seems to import fine, so something has changed between those versions it seems, but hands from last days seem to be lost still..

morny
05-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Move the old hands to a new folder and reimport them and it should pick them up

henholland
05-19-2010, 04:30 AM
Move the old hands to a new folder and reimport them and it should pick them up

thanks, that did the trick!
all working fine now:)