PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question: HUD Freezes when new tournament opens

sidGucci
05-18-2010, 12:08 AM
First, let me say thank you for a wonderful program. I have really enjoyed the transition from PokerOffice to Holdem Manager.

I recently installed the update and it seems to be working better than ever. I researched several threads and have taken care of a majority of the database maintenance requirements (vacuum, reindexing, deleting logs, etc.).

I read the tips on increasing the HEM database performance and I'm finally getting to enjoy the full benefits of HEM.

Here's my only issue at this time. Whenver I get eliminated from a tournament or a new tournament table opens, the HEM will freeze on all tables. The freeze is lasting long enough that I end up losing my chips in a hand that I was involved in or end up folding a pocket pair preflop because FTP is recognizing me as being disconnected.

Please help!! I'm trying to become a successful SNG max-table grinder; however, it's going to be difficult if I keep folding hands on the turn or river with so many of my chips already in the middle because I'm disconnected when a new table opens.

Thank you!!

david "sidGucci"

netsrak
05-18-2010, 04:43 AM
Please update to 1.11.0 and check the new site options for FTP.

Please try to test with different combinations of prefetch/live-tracking/redraw settings.

If that doesn't help please check this:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager)
Reproduce the bug and mail us screenshots and the log files with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

sidGucci
05-18-2010, 01:17 PM
None of these recommendations are making any improvements.

Why is the screen turning "white" and "freezing for 10 seconds or more"?

*Have already updated to most recent version of HEM
*tried different options with prefetch checked/unchecked
*between running bad, missing key hands, table freezing when knocked out of tournament or new tournament opens......very frustrating

Not exactly sure what you mean by:
*new site options for FTP
*redraw settings (where do I look?)

sidGucci
05-18-2010, 03:13 PM
reinstalled FullTiltPoker and everything seems to be working fine now
(fingers crossed!!)