PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands and tournament summeries

structure
05-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Im having the same problem regarding tournament summaries not being enterted as discussed in this thread (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/30844-stars-mtt-imports-haven-t-worked-since-last-patch-update.html#post149047)

Also, for a recent tournament (in which I played over 700 hands) I can not seem to view a large portion of the hands.

I have never had a problem with importing directly from my saved hands folder, however I also requested a full hand summary from stars for this tournament. I copy/pasted all 732 hands to a .txt document and imported to HEM. Most of which were said to be duplicates.

So now in data view I click highlight the specific tournament, and check the radiobox for ALL where the hands are displayed. This should presumably show all 700 hands, but only 338 are showing up.

I should also mention this was a 2 day Scoop event with like 20k people in it, however I played the majority of the hands on day 1, which are still not showing up. I don't that that should matter anyways though as the tournament # should be the same.

morny
05-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Can you follow the instructions in post 4 of the linked thread