PDA

View Full Version : hud preference donīt apply

supernoach@hotmail.com
05-17-2010, 07:16 AM
I just tried to apply some preferences regarding the hud, but when i start up a table i still get the default hud..what to do?

morny
05-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Have you all the settings configured correctly as per this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Choose Configuration (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/202/Choose+Configuration)

supernoach@hotmail.com
05-18-2010, 04:04 AM
I think I did it correctly, but no result.. still the default layout

netsrak
05-18-2010, 04:50 AM
Lets first try to switch the Hud manually: right click on the table in the table manager and choose your new Hud configuration.
If that works please connect your default Hud to a site you are not playing at under Player preferences -> use for.

supernoach@hotmail.com
05-18-2010, 06:25 AM
When i change the hud manually i get the correct hud at that table. However, when I connect the default config to an unused site, it doesnt seem to have effect, cause the next table i open is still the default config. In addition my stats are swerving all over the place, but let's take it one step at a time :)

netsrak
05-18-2010, 08:43 AM
Please attach the file config\prefs.xml to a post.

To move the stats you can drag them via right mouse key.
To save: table manager -> file -> save positions.

supernoach@hotmail.com
05-18-2010, 08:49 AM
where can i find the file?

morny
05-18-2010, 07:47 PM
C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder

supernoach@hotmail.com
05-20-2010, 09:02 AM
allright i found the folder. It seems to work ok now, after i changed both ongame and default config to an unused site. My stats are still scattered though, it can't be normal that i have to drag them to right place at every table i start, and if a new player comes i have to search under eacht panel for his stats...also if i drag the stats then the other tables decide to join in mixing all my panels again...