PDA

View Full Version : HEM disappeared from system tray

Fermion5
05-17-2010, 02:03 AM
I set up HEM to import a bunch of hands. I surf web and watch TV, few hours later I check HEM and it's gone from its usual spot in the system tray, notification area, or whatever you want to call it. I'm running the latest release of HEM (1.11.00).

I am running windows XP. HMImport.exe and HoldemManager.exe are still running in the taskbar. I tried disabling inactive icons in system tray. I tried opening HEM from the desktop icon and it just tells me HEM is already running. I had this problem a couple months ago as well. I'm not sure if it's some windows bug or if it's specific to HEM. The only other programs I use regularly that minimize to system tray instead of taskbar are Pidgin and TableNinjaFT and i've never seen those disappear.

Could you make it so that if i try to open HEM, it maximizes the program instead of telling me it's already running?

Thanks.

netsrak
05-17-2010, 03:36 AM
The system tray icon is just the table manager (which starts with the auto-import). To get it back you could use Hud options -> relaunch hud or stop/start the auto-import process.
Another HM symbol for the main window should always be in the taskbar.

Fermion5
05-17-2010, 10:30 AM
This has nothing to do with table manager. I didn't have auto import on. Just the main HEM GUI.

I use the following option: Options --> Miscellaneous Options --> Minimize to Task Tray

HEM was running, but missing from task tray. I could not regain the HEM GUI without force killing HEM in task manager.

morny
05-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com