PDA

View Full Version : Import Issue, import errors

AAnocallers
05-17-2010, 01:33 AM
ok so i played for the first time in over a month, tried to import the files and every single hand resulted in an import error..

so i tried doing it manually by going into the hmarchive folder since that usually works, every hand imported was an error, then i tried again and it said found no files to process, even though they are staring me in the face as text documents.

i tried changing the auto import folder to the hmarchived one instead of the absolute poker hand history folder where all the hands are supposedly supposed to go into.. all it did was reimport all the hands i already had, neglecting the new ones, though the new ones don't even show up when i browse for them in C:/ program files, hmarchive, 2010, after i get this far it shows january and no other month, even though i've played in each month..

when i first opened hem tonight, it asked me to activate the software which i hadnt done the last time (4/10) it asked.. i activated it fine, but could this be part of the problem?

i never have problems with this and usually the manual method works fine..

also, the hands histories disappeared for awhile, i restarted my computer and then they showed up in hmarchive, i also got the update and that didnt help either

any suggestions?

AAnocallers
05-17-2010, 01:44 AM
woops just saw the other thread

i guess theres a big problem with the hand histories lol

AAnocallers
05-17-2010, 02:23 AM
taken from the other thread which had a link to another thread ha

I just went to where HEM archive's my Cereus hands.

Copied the folders for the last few day to the desktop.

HEM > Import TAB > Import from folder > And point it to the folder's you now have on desktop.

thanks madlion, this worked great

after the update and reboot of course

thanks everyone (mods admins etc.) for your help

-----------------

thanks again guys, im way behind on this stuff lol i havent played in awhile..

the update works great, no issues importing hands after firing up a table.. lol i usually play 25nl so i just opened a nl2 table for the test.. ended up stacking a guy for 3 buy ins .. he just open shoved every hand.. feels good after a bad session at my normal stakes

cool story i know

peace