PDA

View Full Version : Tourneys Not Completed

dynamite140
05-16-2010, 02:55 PM
I have about 25 Double Or Nothing SNGS not completed. I checked the dataview and saw that most of them only showed about 10 minutes. This is on my laptop by the way. I have many times requested each tournament id and manually edited it.

However, that is real tiring. Last time i manually did about 130 tourney results so thats was a lot of work. I heard there was a quicker way to do it like requesting pokerstars to send you something. All the not completely games were on May 2nd 2010. Is a there a way i can import those results without doing each one manually?

Thanks.

morny
05-16-2010, 06:28 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

The hands will be linked in the email body in zip files. You download and unzip those to a new folder, then Import From Folder. The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)