PDA

View Full Version : HEM is not working ... I am a noob: Help!

ShaolinPower
05-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Hello,

Basically, I am not very good nor experimented with using HEM and I got a problem that I hope to be solved asap because it makes me unable to play at all.

I got Hold'em Manager Small Stakes 1.11.0, and I only play in PokerStars.
I used HEM for like 2 months without any problem, the tracker was well working and blah blah blah.

Then, like 10 days ago, I tried to show to one of my friend the importance of using a tracker. I wanted to show him it in HIS account while he was playing. As the tracker was not working I tried to change some random things (adding his account name, etc.) but it did not work. I thought: Maybe I can only use HEM with one Pokerstars account? (Which is stupid, because if I well understand, it is the fact that I HEM is on MY computer that matters.)
BUT THEN.. when In came back playing at PokerStars with my account, HEM was not more working!
When I open some SNG, the "Table Manager 1.11.0 opens, see WELL the name of my table... but that is all!
It does not see the Pot, the Players, the "fish", etc.
AND... the HUD is NOT working at all.

What can I do? Please help me!

I just can't play without HEM any more...

(I tried to ask this question in some forum from my language, French, but problem was not solved at all...)

netsrak
05-16-2010, 01:25 PM
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)